Project Hammer (New Nintendo franchise for Wii)

I saw that too. I would like some more info about this game. It sounds fun though! You play as a dude who hits robots with a HUGE hammer.

Apparently playing it is fun, at least what I can gather from the impressions so far. But it severly lacks substance. So they'll need to make it game, not just a demo before they'll release it.

Exactly, they should add some platforming elements to the game. If I was in charge of this game project, I would add stages where you would climb your way up a huge pyramid-like structure hammering away at enemies but at the same time strategically destroy rock formations to "create" a path to the top where you fight a "boss". I would give the game a purpose for destroying formations.

Just some examples. Destroy a brick wall and use the bricks as thrwoing weapons. Hammer a big tree and crush enemies when the tree falls. Hammer key structures of builldings to make it collapse on boss enemies. Create huge potholes for enmies to fall into. Or weaken structures so it'll break under the weight of enemies. Hammer at tanks of water or some other liquid to short circuit the robots etc etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back