PLeaseeeeeeeeeeeeee instate mods for the politics forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
London-boy is there something your not telling us !!!!!!?????

JVD!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop editing my posts, otherwise i'll reveal EVERYTHING!!! All all the videos , dirty emails, and the pictures too of me dressed up as Ronald Mc donald in bed with Brittany spears !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigBear 26/05/04 11:35: You know, when i first put my eyes one you... no i can't say...
Danny 26/05/04 11:35: What?
BigBear 26/05/04 11:36: Well, i feel this thing... this... swelling between my legs..
Danny 26/05/04 11:36: oooooK...
BigBear 26/05/04 11:36: It doesn't happen with girls, not like that...
Danny 26/05/04 11:37: Well, i'm flattered
BigBear 26/05/04 11:37: Just keep this to yourself, please, i don't want everyone to know...
Danny 26/05/04 11:37: Trust me, you keep my secrets and i'll keep yours!
BigBear 26/05/04 11:38: Ok, no one will ever know you're straight, that u work in McDonalds and have posters of Brittany Spears all over your room!
Danny 26/05/04 11:38: Great, and no one will ever know that u're really gay, black, had sex with Natoma and that u're into S&M.
BigBear 26/05/04 11:38: Just looked at your pix again, i'm gonna shoot in a bit..
Danny 26/05/04 11:38: Just don't get the keyboard all sticky and stuff!
BigBear 26/05/04 11:41: Too late, it's all a mess now, gotta log off, it's all wet gotta clean up before my sister comes in and starts asking questions!
Danny 26/05/04 11:41: Alright, take care!
BigBear 26/05/04 11:41: xxx

:oops: :oops:

london-boy said:
jvd said:
who is big bear and who is danny ?

Go on, everyone knows u're a big bear, jvd... You don't have to deny our late-night conversations... 8)

melissa used to call me her teddy bear :cry: man i miss her. 2 weeks to her birthday. Going to get her some nice flowers and go sit with her for a bit.

jvd said:
melissa used to call me her teddy bear :cry: man i miss her. 2 weeks to her birthday. Going to get her some nice flowers and go sit with her for a bit.

"sit with her"??? What is she, in a coma or something?

london-boy said:
jvd said:

No she died of lung cancer (like her mother) when she was 21 . That was almost 4 years ago.

My little sister jess is her little sister. My parrents adopted her after melissa past away and her grand mother couldn't take care of her.

jvd said:
london-boy said:
jvd said:

No she died of lung cancer (like her mother) when she was 21 . That was almost 4 years ago.

My little sister jess is her little sister. My parrents adopted her after melissa past away and her grand mother couldn't take care of her.

Oh shit u told me about this :(
you're a good guy, i'm crap at doing the visit-the-cemetery thing...

eh i suck at the cemetery thing too. I cry . A big old baby. Its cool though. First year i was a drunk though. Lucky a friend pulled me through (tough love) and then 2 years later she broke my heart haha . Gotta hate that .

But jess is really good about it . Reminds me of melissa . She also has me just as whipped haha . Joe i need a ride to school , Joe my room is to hot can i take your room and you take mine . Though like i'm going to do in a fe wmins i'm going to pass out at my desk (really bad for the back) and both of my sisters are sleeping in my bed.

I have the second best tv in the house but my parents are allways on the best one .

I have the upper lvl to myself and my sisters are in the basement. I have a bathroom and a hang out room and then a door to my bed room . One day i'm in the shower and i hear noises so i go out naked into my room thinking something fell.

Meanwhile there is a really hot chick staring at me . She is like hi you must be joe. I'm like yea..... She was like I'm gillian , your sisters new roomate at school.... I was like okayyy why are u in my bed. But i became popular with the ladies of ithaca after that

jvd said:
eh i suck at the cemetery thing too. I cry . A big old baby. Its cool though. First year i was a drunk though. Lucky a friend pulled me through (tough love) and then 2 years later she broke my heart haha . Gotta hate that .

Well i'm crap in that i just don't do it.
But jess is really good about it . Reminds me of melissa . She also has me just as whipped haha . Joe i need a ride to school , Joe my room is to hot can i take your room and you take mine . Though like i'm going to do in a fe wmins i'm going to pass out at my desk (really bad for the back) and both of my sisters are sleeping in my bed.

I have the second best tv in the house but my parents are allways on the best one .

I have the upper lvl to myself and my sisters are in the basement. I have a bathroom and a hang out room and then a door to my bed room . One day i'm in the shower and i hear noises so i go out naked into my room thinking something fell.

Meanwhile there is a really hot chick staring at me . She is like hi you must be joe. I'm like yea..... She was like I'm gillian , your sisters new roomate at school.... I was like okayyy why are u in my bed. But i became popular with the ladies of ithaca after that
AHAHAHA that's quite funny... R u one of those possessive bro's? Like, if u see ur sis with a guy, u go mad and stuff?

it all depends. If the dude is nice then i'm all for it . My older sister got married in novemeber and i love her husband . We go to concerts , play video games and bitch out sports .

my younger sister (brit 19) came home with this kid who was just trying to get into her pants . That lasted all of 5 mins . I'm a big guy so if u see me coming and don't know that i'm a big teddy bear you will run . And if i have to , i can kick your ass .

jvd said:
it all depends. If the dude is nice then i'm all for it . My older sister got married in novemeber and i love her husband . We go to concerts , play video games and bitch out sports .

my younger sister (brit 19) came home with this kid who was just trying to get into her pants . That lasted all of 5 mins . I'm a big guy so if u see me coming and don't know that i'm a big teddy bear you will run . And if i have to , i can kick your ass .

Hey, i did Kung Fu................ :oops: :LOL:

london-boy said:
jvd said:

Hey, i did Kung Fu................ :oops: :LOL:

Haha . When a guy tried to rape melissa i threw him out a window. When his 14 friends jumped me i took 3 down with me .

I think i can take you even with a bad back :)

I also did time in prison .

jvd said:
Haha . When a guy tried to rape melissa i threw him out a window. When his 14 friends jumped me i took 3 down with me .

Whoa... I mean, the guy tried to rape her while u're in the house?? The guy is stupid.

london-boy said:
jvd said:

Whoa... I mean, the guy tried to rape her while u're in the house?? The guy is stupid.

it was at a party when i was 14. I was downstairs with my friend tommy and she was upstairs with her friend. We were all pretty drunk. So i thought they were just in the bathroom doing girl stuff . Well her friend ran down to get me and then i ran upstairs and destroyed the door , him and the room.

So now i'm very protective of everyone. All of my female friends. I can also tell when someone is a low life (being one myself) . But my sisters have good taste in men now. I taught them well .

jvd said:
it was at a party when i was 14. I was downstairs with my friend tommy and she was upstairs with her friend. We were all pretty drunk. So i thought they were just in the bathroom doing girl stuff . Well her friend ran down to get me and then i ran upstairs and destroyed the door , him and the room.

So now i'm very protective of everyone. All of my female friends. I can also tell when someone is a low life (being one myself) . But my sisters have good taste in men now. I taught them well .

That's very good, although they'll get used to being "protected" and, first time u're not there, something bad is gonna happen... I mean, not to bring bad luck or anything...

Woah! Off-topic as hell but much more interesting than the original thread!

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your sister JVD and my condolences to you, paying your respects and spending some time with her is mighty goodly of ya. I don't do that very often with the people I've lost, it's just too hard for me. :(

You did time? Where and when, mebbe we met.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back