Joining RPSC revised for 2022

BRiT

(>• •)>⌐■-■ (⌐■-■)
Legend
Supporter
Joining the RPSC Forum (Religious, Political and Socioeconomic Climate) had to be revised after a series of software upgrades. The process is not immediate. It runs once an hour. Depending on when you activated, you may have to wait a full hour for it to kick in. When it does process, you should see RPSC under the General Discussion section as a subforum.

One can join by going to your Account Details screen [ https://forum.beyond3d.com/account/account-details ]

Scroll down a bit and you should see a RPSC Membership section.
Select the ENABLE radio button to join.
Click SAVE at the bottom of the screen.

1663869220045.png

After RPSC membership has been processed, RPSC (Religion, Politics, and Socioeconomic Climate) should be available:

1663869344819.png

Currently leaving RPSC Membership has not been worked out.

Let us know if there are any issues so we can look into the matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am aware of some odd behavior with the Join RPSC functionality. I adjusted a setting so I'm hoping it resolves the issue.

If you find you can no longer access RPSC when you were a member before, leave a note and I'll look into it.

I am aware of some odd behavior with the Join RPSC functionality. I adjusted a setting so I'm hoping it resolves the issue.

If you find you can no longer access RPSC when you were a member before, leave a note and I'll look into it.
is RPSC gone after the re-opening? the setting doesnt seem to do anything

The setting does nothing for me either, RPSC is gone..
It seemed that all is well, but I'll leave what I write anyway. If it should be deleted in happy to.

I'm sure that was not a helpful forum for many people, but interestingly enough over many years I think there actually is a trove of information there. Given the here the be dragons nature I'm actually surprised it was often as civil as it was.

Back