Playstation State of Play [2022-03-09]

BRiT

(>• •)>⌐■-■ (⌐■-■)
Legend
Supporter
https://blog.playstation.com/2022/03/08/state-of-play-returns-this-wednesday/

A new State of Play is upon us! Join us this Wednesday March 9 at 2 PM Pacific / 5 PM Eastern / 11:00 PM CET for new reveals and eye-catching updates for PS5 and PS4 titles. Note: We won’t have any updates on PlayStation VR2 titles or hardware in this broadcast.

The show is clocking in around 20 minutes, give or take, with a special focus on highlighting great games coming from some of our beloved Japanese publishers, though we’ll have a few updates from other developers located around the world, too.

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/03/08/state-of-play-returns-this-wednesday/

A new State of Play is upon us! Join us this Wednesday March 9 at 2 PM Pacific / 5 PM Eastern / 11:00 PM CET for new reveals and eye-catching updates for PS5 and PS4 titles. Note: We won’t have any updates on PlayStation VR2 titles or hardware in this broadcast.

The show is clocking in around 20 minutes, give or take, with a special focus on highlighting great games coming from some of our beloved Japanese publishers, though we’ll have a few updates from other developers located around the world, too.

I wonder what is in the pipe line for them. I haven't been paying too much attention but I think its to early for spiderman 2 to release , thats a 2023 or 2024 title right ? Same with wolverine I'd imagine. It sounds japanese focused so I am really stumped.

Good to see them having another event.

Am I alone in thinking almost everything here looks rather poor?

I'm watching the Game Mess Reaction broadcast now to see what others thought about it. Their take doesn't seem far off from yours or any others.

Am I alone in thinking almost everything here looks rather poor?
It's so puzzling. I adored the Nioh games, and the premise of having these guys work on a Final Fantasy inspired game was, on paper, the best thing ever. But somehow this happened?

Back