Playstation 3 e3 thread 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titanio said:
Some people say the symbols vaguely represent "2006" ;)
So, back from the GAF (ban) :LOL: What a joke...
Well, the symbols do NOT represent "2006". It's a little hint
....and it will be a "welcome change" ;-)

Axsider said:
Titanio said:

Hmmmmmmm. I know who you are from GAF, so I know you know ;) But you need to drop more hints! Maybe about splitting something in half, or cutting something in half? Half of something? Or "just" a controller change? :LOL:

edit - doh, I see you were banned at gaf, they seem to be averse to "insider hint dropping" there right now :(

Axsider said:
Titanio said:

Name of the console... Controller is probably going to change atleast which is very welcome. Hmmm. what else could it be?.

Dr Evil said:
Axsider said:
Titanio said:

Name of the console... Controller is probably going to change atleast which is very welcome. Hmmm. what else could it be?.

I think the red "3" suggests it'll be PS3. I doubt Sony would take out teaser ads just for E3, which probably the only other thing it could refer to.

There are too much people, talking too much lies. I haven't said much..... I gave some hints. That must be enough.
I looked at all these threads there. They're using words like "megaton" (a big suprise/announcement)
Then they were talking about a SONY-megaton, then they were talking about a megaton for Microsoft....
It was really much fun.

What can you expect at the E3?
Alot of PSP suprises and games!
Enough of the Next Generation Playstation. Enough!
A big announcement from SONY for SONY (PS3)
An old friend returns....
And an enemy becomes a friend (could be a person or a game or a studio, etc ;) )

It will be a interesting E3. Maybe one of the most interesting ever.
SONY want to make a "Revolution", too! Without gimmicks :LOL:

Just a thought.

You don't suppose PS '3' is... PS 'E'.

I just realised I'll be in the middle of a very stressful meeting when Sony do their presentation. I hope the surprises, disappointments and gigatons are properly compiled here when I get back. :D

Axsider said:
Then they were talking about a SONY-megaton:

Was that legit talk, or just them leading people along? Does it tie in with "an old friend returns" or "an enemy becomes a friend"? ;)

Axsider said:
It will be a interesting E3. Maybe one of the most interesting ever.
Well that's a given! Three next-gen consoles, two handhelds, and the fiercest rivalries I've think the industry's ever seen in a market bigger than ever. There won't be a more exciting E3. This is 'E3 Megaton'!

Titanio said:
Was that legit talk, or just them leading people along? Does it tie in with "an old friend returns" or "an enemy becomes a friend"? ;)
;-) Well..... I thought you americans like suprises? 8)

Axsider said:

Oh Axsider, you're such a tease.

But seriously, I just hope you're being honest. I believe you because you have been right before on GAF, but the backlash won't be pretty if it's all fluff.

BTW, all that stuff up there... "Enemy becomes a friend", etc... were you endorsing those statements? And are they all in Sony's favour?

Axsider said:
Titanio said:

I'm irish, we like to know everything RIGHT NOW! ;)

BTW - what's with all the GAF immigrants all of a sudden? Have they got a civil war going on over or something?

Shifty Geezer said:
BTW - what's with all the GAF immigrants all of a sudden? Have they got a civil war going on over or something?

Nah, I just actually came to speak to Axsider. I'm not too "tech-smart", so I always feel terribly out of place at beyond3d :p

I just wanted to see what he had to say.

Shifty Geezer said:
Quick guys! Release the techno-jargon. Repel borders!

My one true weakness!

Heh.

But seriously, you guys do a pretty good job of explaining the ins and outs of the various technical aspects of the consoles, so I've been reading the forums a bit for that. I don't understand half of it, but at least I get a better grasp of what's true and what's not. A sort of sidesteppin' of PR bullshit, if you would.

MrWibble said:
If I was a "sony insider" you wouldn't catch me on this board dropping hints about big announcements at E3.

My thoughts exactly. It's hard to understand what is the motivation of these guys, do they think this makes them "cool" or what. If I was working for Sony on PS3 I would't be here playing mr riddler and be arrogant doing it. But Hey I quess we are all different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back