PC local Co-op games

Road Redemption is on sale at Steam. It costs 2,51€ -full price is like 18€-, and it has local co-op. Think of Road Rage, a racing game with motorbikes and it might be fun to play with your family, kids, friends, partner, nephews ,etc. It has 4 player co-op! :)

I've got this and managed to never notice it when filtering my library for local coop games, i must have never searched without shooter or beatem up tags or something. Cheers for the heads up. As someone who had road rash on the 3do back in the day and was annoyed one of the ports for a console I didn't have had a splitscreen mode I dropped the ball here.

Nightmare Kart, a game of which I talked here, is on Steam, for free, and with Overwhelmingly Positive reviews. It's a karting game based on Bloodborne with local co-op.

the reviews of the BallisticNG are Overwhelmingly Positive on Steam, and it also has local co-op (split screen). BallisticNG might be fun to play with family and friends, since it is a mix of F-Zero and Wipeout -more like Wipeout-.

the reviews of the BallisticNG are Overwhelmingly Positive on Steam, and it also has local co-op (split screen). BallisticNG might be fun to play with family and friends, since it is a mix of F-Zero and Wipeout -more like Wipeout-.

There's another wipeout like game called redout and it has local splitscreen mode for 2 players aswell. I don't think the sequel does though so don't get that over the first when splitscreen is important.

There's another wipeout like game called redout and it has local splitscreen mode for 2 players aswell. I don't think the sequel does though so don't get that over the first when splitscreen is important.
as a F-Zero fan -I like F-Zero more than Mario Kart games, for some reason- I got the first game Redout, years ago, and got Redout 2 when it launched because it supports XeSS. Btw, Redout 2 is now free at Epic Games store.

It's an okay F-Zero game, just more like a soulless F-Zero. I always played the first game alone, I didn't realise it has split-screen support. Ironically, I like the first game of Redout more than Redout 2. I have like 30-40 hours in Redout 1.

Redout 2 is too convoluted for my taste. Some tracks have so much visual information that it makes very difficult to memorise the tracks. The game has received a huge patch the other day. Thanks for reminding me about this game.

Last edited:
FromSoftware says Elden Ring's popular Seamless Co-op mod is 'definitely not something we actively oppose,' and may even 'consider ideas like that with our future games'

Wish more AAA games add co-op support, not just online, but also local, of course.

as a F-Zero fan -I like F-Zero more than Mario Kart games, for some reason- I got the first game Redout, years ago, and got Redout 2 when it launched because it supports XeSS. Btw, Redout 2 is now free at Epic Games store.

It's an okay F-Zero game, just more like a soulless F-Zero. I always played the first game alone, I didn't realise it has split-screen support. Ironically, I like the first game of Redout more than Redout 2. I have like 30-40 hours in Redout 1.

Redout 2 is too convoluted for my taste. Some tracks have so much visual information that it makes very difficult to memorise the tracks. The game has received a huge patch the other day. Thanks for reminding me about this game.

I am actually the opposite. I bought 1 a couple of years ago and while I love the concept, I always found the racing to be too floaty and couldn;t really get into it. I got Redout 2 on Epic this week and have been absolutely loving it. It feels a lot more controllable than the first one for me. Shame it's missing co-op though.

Back