Oops! I just remembered that.....

Deepak

B3D Yoddha
Veteran
16th Feb was my birthday, not even family members/friends noticed it. Anyway, I have never ever celebrated my birthday (or cut a cake).

:D

Deepak said:
16th Feb was my birthday, not even family members/friends noticed it. Anyway, I have never ever celebrated my birthday (or cut a cake).

:D

That's indeed sad, but maybe it's because you never celebrated? ;)

Anyway, best wishes although it's a bit late :)

Deepak Happy Bday! And best wishes. That is truly indeed pathetic that your family forgot! My parents hate me but they never forget to wish me happy birthday....probably out of force of habit more than anything haha. But congrats on having successfuly revolved around the sun once more!

OMG, I just remembered that was what me and my wife's very first conversation was about!

We both have our BDs in early January, and we met shortly after that and we talked about how both our family/friends had forgotten our birthdays that year! :LOL:

It all ended up rather well as I recall. :cool:

suryad said:
Deepak Happy Bday! And best wishes. That is truly indeed pathetic that your family forgot! My parents hate me but they never forget to wish me happy birthday....probably out of force of habit more than anything haha. But congrats on having successfuly revolved around the sun once more!

Thanks everyone. No I don't blame my family. Actually we rarely celebrtate Birthdays...since begining. :smile:

Back