Official Xbox Project Scorpio Consumer Naming Thread *spawn*

What will be the official consumer product name for Xbox Project Scorpio?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're missing it.

Scorpio is going to come in Black and Gold.

The S refers to Spartans.
101 is Spartan Victor
317 is Spartan Mason
Spartan Victor was designated as Black-Four.
Spartan Mason was on the Gold team.
Spartan Victor specialized as a Sniper.
Spartan Mason specialized as a Sniper.

Paging @AlNets to add to the discussion...

Well, x10S
If you think of binary numbers x10s could mean x2 Scorpio and the rest is the release date.
Or while Windows reached the "10" it could mean xbox 10 Scorpio (and the 10 means windows 10)

As one that, without any success, tried to enjoy halo,
I look at anyone that can not only distinguish, but even remember the name
of those boxed usa infantry's sex fantasies
with a mix of admiration and dismay
:oops:

Last time someone toyed with numbers, he got this

8MGjw.gif

If 10 is in reference to Windows. X10S would be Windows 10 S. the educational/winstore only OS released earlier this year.

Some folks on GAF did a image search on the whole serial number and apparently a magazine cover with a robot came up with can you build this below $400. Some see it as a teaser for price point being $399. Definitely some fun stuff. I'm hoping it is, $399, but since the OP the google search results are now skewed lol.

It's especially funny to see all the crazy numerology going on. Here's one that I only joked about in IRC:

There is no Xbox Scorpio model, it's all been one big con!

101 is a Terminator Model
Therefore the S stands for Sarah Conor.
In the TV series Sarah Connor Chronicles, the Terminaator model assigned to protect John Connor was played by Summer Glau.
Summer Glau also stared in Firely series and the Serenity movie.
In that series one of her costars was Alan Tudyk.
Summer Glau has also guest starred on Alan Tudyk's comedy series, Con Man.

The Project Scorpio hass all been a Con.
Q.E.D.

If 10 is in reference to Windows. X10S would be Windows 10 S. the educational/winstore only OS released earlier this year.

Some folks on GAF did a image search on the whole serial number and apparently a magazine cover with a robot came up with can you build this below $400. Some see it as a teaser for price point being $399. Definitely some fun stuff. I'm hoping it is, $399, but since the OP the google search results are now skewed lol.

Gaf Google amateurs, just add a -xbox and then you only have non ASCII language results in addition to the original search. So near enough the original.

1-f211cd77fe.jpg

There is another cover which I find even more amusing given the speculation on cost and hardware. This is from the another November publication I believe, the same search brings it up.

2-470e63bcc0.jpg

I had heard that Scorpio was gonna likely run Windows apps and now saw suggested that Scorpio will be called Xbox 10S and will run 10S apps. Call it and order of magnitude better than the xbone :) So 4k gaming plus windows 10S vm plus vr stuff could make a good value for 500 dollars.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

That stems from people incorrectly reading what's in the image. It's not an S, it's a 5, as in 105 - 101 and not 10S.

That stems from people incorrectly reading what's in the image. It's not an S, it's a 5, as in 105 - 101 and not 10S.
I see a 5 as well. Thought it might be like one of those part numbers that Microsoft puts on every box, pamphlet or packing material for all their Xbox products. They're usually in the form of X##-#####-##. My Minecraft Xbox One S bundle has part numbers that start with X21-. Checked my other boxes & materials & they were X20, X19, X15 & X14. The numbers seem to increase by 1 every year. :/ Doesn't jive with X105 or X10S.

Tommy McClain

Some see an S, some see a 5, some see a dolphin's penis.

Not me, I'm seeing a rotated infinity symbol with the negative space.

1st party Developers don't even know the name. So, I think Tom warren just Writing whatever out there.

Back