Nvidia G-Assist

GhostofWar

Regular
Wasn't real sure where to make this thread, but it's a tool so I think this is probably the right place.

Anyway this is kind of cool, I normally have an undervolt and low power profiles for the aussie summer and any game I don't care about visuals and/or framerate so this intrigues me on how well it will be able to tune my system and if it can do a better job than my often half arsed that's good enough profiles.

I'm also kinda interested in the game guide type thing so when i'm getting smashed in something I could ask it what the boss is weak too etc.

Wasn't real sure where to make this thread, but it's a tool so I think this is probably the right place.

Anyway this is kind of cool, I normally have an undervolt and low power profiles for the aussie summer and any game I don't care about visuals and/or framerate so this intrigues me on how well it will be able to tune my system and if it can do a better job than my often half arsed that's good enough profiles.

I'm also kinda interested in the game guide type thing so when i'm getting smashed in something I could ask it what the boss is weak too etc.

haven't watched the videos for now, but for someone like me who likes to play in silence as much as possible, a tool like that would be nice to have. I think it would be useless in certain very demanding games, but on other games it could be nice to have.

That being said, I hope the rumours that indicate MS is going to allow OEM machines under Windows is true as long as they can set a series of certified hardware for the job.

Not sure I follow you Cyan, MS has never prevented anything running under windows or prevented anyone from making a machine that can run windows

If the A.I is trained by searching the internet it will probably reply with "Get Gud"

Back