No More Heroes countdown.

Its supposed to be somewhat like gta with a killer 7 look. I dont have high hopes for the game though. The makers say you play with a guy who's like Jonny knoxville, you only got your lightsaber wich you bought from the internet and what you basically have to do is run around and kill people. There is also a video from the game and to me it looked like a empty world and boring.

Some screens at IGN. Apparently it's more violent than Manhunt 2 was when it was AO rated. I gotta say, I'm liking the art direction on this game.

A big reason Killer 7 was so awesome was because of its creepy story. It was like watching a good anime. Let's hope this new game delivers as well.

A big reason Killer 7 was so awesome was because of its creepy story. It was like watching a good anime. Let's hope this new game delivers as well.

Umm... I don't know how to break this to you, but NMH's plot isn't creepy at all. You wanna know the reason why Travis is doing what he does? He needs money to buy video games... Yes, I'm dead serious. NMH is really ridiculous and nothing like Killer 7. Of course I LOVE the ridiculous plot, and one of the reasons why I'm excited about it.

The goal isnt creepy, but maybe there is a very creepy story in getting the money for those videogames? :D

i'm looking forward to this game. The games seems to lack color a bit, which I think is a shame ginven the artstyle and the enviroments seem to be a bit empty but hopefully it will deliver in the story/mission department and the gameplay.

The story also has an assassin organization in it. We don't know how the story develops. Although you people are right it doesn't look so far like this game is aiming for the same creepiness as Killer 7 but here's hoping.

As I said, he's working as an assassin for money to buy a video game. Just go listen to IGN's Wiik in review. They talk quite a bit about the game. And yes, they said it was awesome. I guess you would be disappointed if you're hoping for another Killer 7, but if you're interested in something totally insane, this game could be just what you need.

Besides, don't you want to rub oil on Sylvia using the Wii-mote!?

The story also has an assassin organization in it. We don't know how the story develops. Although you people are right it doesn't look so far like this game is aiming for the same creepiness as Killer 7 but here's hoping.
ugh okay so it's not creepy i was hoping too much for a psuedo-sequel to k7 let's move on. :oops:
uh, i already caved in. but if anyone else wants to post how not creepy this game is go ahead... I can see how shocked some of you must be that anyone was expecting creepiness from this game but I was hoping the game's story progression would surprise me. But I've opened my eyes now and realize that they're going the MTV mass appeal route with this one. I just hope we haven't seen the last of Killer 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back