No More Heroes III [PS4, PS5, XO, XBSX|S, PC, NX]

Finished the game a while back on Switch. It doesn't look great, the gameplay isn't that super interesting either but I did enjoy it. There are some really good WTF moments where they have a cutscene or whatever and you just go whaaaat am I looking at??!! lol. Probably not worth full price (got mine for 30 buck or something) though.

I played a bunch of Suda's previous games (NMH1&2, Contact, Killer is Dead) and I like the style his games have even though there is usually quite a bit that isn't quite right on the technical front. I really wonder what kind of game Suda would make if he ever has the budget to do it properly.

Finished the game a while back on Switch. It doesn't look great, the gameplay isn't that super interesting either but I did enjoy it. There are some really good WTF moments where they have a cutscene or whatever and you just go whaaaat am I looking at??!! lol. Probably not worth full price (got mine for 30 buck or something) though.

I played a bunch of Suda's previous games (NMH1&2, Contact, Killer is Dead) and I like the style his games have even though there is usually quite a bit that isn't quite right on the technical front. I really wonder what kind of game Suda would make if he ever has the budget to do it properly.

How long did it take you to beat?

Back