New Mozilla FireFox (FireBird) 0.8

As with everything else related to Firefox, you download a plugin and you get UIs for all the advanced stuff.

All right, so my previous stance is correct. Firefox is, "dumbed down" for the noivce. If you want all the fancy advance stuff you can install plugins. Well if that's the case then it's just a matter of which one has better plugins -- I'm not sure about compatiblity of plugins between the browsers.

I suppose I might give Firefox a try, the mouse gestures plugin for mozilla hasn't been updated in a while and it's misbehaving under 1.6. As long as they have a flash click to play style plugin, mouse gestures -- with the ability to make your own, and import my history, bookmarks, email... then I'm sold.

ummm ammm... turned it off now its intel on the top of the page that's more acceptable than the dating service... doesn't draw that much attention to the screen ;)

Saem said:
All right, so my previous stance is correct. Firefox is, "dumbed down" for the noivce.
ah, but so is mine :)
Firefox is mad tweakable for the power user :)
besides, you dont need some lame plugin.
about:config in the url, there's all yoru options.
I know, Moz has the same thing.
But honestly, right now moz works better "out of the box", imo, which is why i'd direct noobs to use Moz.

Back