New here - Impressed!

Raze

Newcomer
Hi All

Just want to quickly say that I was recommended this place after getting fed up with the childishness on another forum in the PS3 threads (360 fans spoiling them with silly 'anti' remarks at any given oppourtunity :rolleyes: )

I compared a thread here and a thread there on the same topic and the difference was staggering :LOL: needless to say I'm glad I found this more mature place :)

Well done all of you, and 'Hi' :mrgreen:

hey welcome, im newish as well, this place is great (obviously people here have their favorites, but ******ish crap isn't tolerated!)

Hi All

Just want to quickly say that I was recommended this place after getting fed up with the childishness on another forum in the PS3 threads (360 fans spoiling them with silly 'anti' remarks at any given oppourtunity :rolleyes: )

I compared a thread here and a thread there on the same topic and the difference was staggering :LOL: needless to say I'm glad I found this more mature place :)

Hey Raze, welcome to our forums. This is a great place, from the posters to the admins. Check out the Technology discussions for some really eye opening discussions. :D

Hi All

Welcome to the boards. Its one of the best places out there, since i registered here a couple of months ago i learned a lot of things i didnt have heard before like normal mapping, AF, Unified Shaders, DoF, etc. Thanks Beyond3D.

wrong forum :mrgreen:

welcome

:LOL:

Back