My thoughts on the E3 presentations

cobragt said:
You actually dont know if the movies were CGI. Honestly I dont think none of the vids were since the dev's have te dev kits and making CGI movies would be a waste of time and resource. the killzone trailer had 2 popups, so did the F1 vid. And let me also mention how none of the game demo vids had motion blur in them. Motion blur is very common with CGI movies since they run 24fps
Please do yourself a favour and read up on the 29 threads and 3146 posts about this whole "CGI or not" issue on these boards. The topic has been discussed to death already, and with far more qualified observations than those.

Anyway, welcome to B3D.

Gollum said:
cobragt said:
You actually dont know if the movies were CGI. Honestly I dont think none of the vids were since the dev's have te dev kits and making CGI movies would be a waste of time and resource. the killzone trailer had 2 popups, so did the F1 vid. And let me also mention how none of the game demo vids had motion blur in them. Motion blur is very common with CGI movies since they run 24fps
Please do yourself a favour and read up on the 29 threads and 3146 posts about this whole "CGI or not" issue on these boards. The topic has been discussed to death already, and with far more qualified observations than those.

Anyway, welcome to B3D.

It's more, much more than that. :(

london-boy said:
Gollum said:
cobragt said:

Anyway, welcome to B3D.

It's more, much more than that. :(

Any most of the observations are just dressed up as being qualified at that.

Nite_Hawk

Back