[multi] Homefront,dedicated server on consoles hooray

SP was not holding my attention
(it sucked)
but MP after several hours really started to be FUN.... graphic resolution is really low but the lighting and sheer amount of effects going off at one time in a 32 player ground control game is stunning... good hit detection and solid sound...to me it is more FUN than BC2 conquest and maybe even rush due to the Battle points system...very clever NEW ways of playing that I enjoy.

allegedly sold 350k first day

Button prompts as in QTEs? If it had required QTEs to defeat enemies or something that's going to prevent me from getting the game. Absolutely hate any game that features QTEs.

Although the easy to die part makes me want to get it. :) Almost all FPS games these days are just ridiculously easy.

Regards,
SB

No QTE's just button prompts e.g Press [] to plant C4 etc. They break the immersion in the cut scenes and are easy too miss in game as the action can be quite intense. The graphics are OK in the main, though some sections have been tourist ready. Stand still and take a photo pretty.

The action has very COD feel but without the endless enemy. Your partner AI is pretty dumb in the main part and have freakishly large heads...

As there is no cover system apart from crouching, and as the enemy AI seems to be pretty good at flanking, fire fights can be very quick and dirty and if you are flanked or caught in the open it only take a few shots to kill you. The hand grenades seem overpowered and are your greatest asset!

Having played a few hours last night I think on the whole I like it. It's not a mould breaker and I find the constant prompts annoying. But I am having fun and that's all that counts!!

Back