Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

I have an issue on mission 14. I am trying to complete the task where I listen to the 4 interrogations. It is maddening. Sometimes the two interrogators dont initiate the interrogation and they simply stand there. Sometimes I listen to all interogations and I still dont get the completion. Sometimes the guy that was supposed to walk with the prisoner to the final interrogation point doesnt do anything so the interrogators are simply waiting.

I dont know what else to do. And all these even when I dont alert anyone

Is that the mission with swamps? You can skip it and just go directly to the swamp and use quiete or dog to spot.

Or kidnap the interrogator. Mother vase will extract information from him.

Is that the mission with swamps? You can skip it and just go directly to the swamp and use quiete or dog to spot.

Or kidnap the interrogator. Mother vase will extract information from him.
Yes this is the one. But I am trying to get all the task challenges completed, not to simply finish the mission. I want to platinum it.

I managed to platinum the game a few weeks ago and now I am hooked to FOB infiltrations.
This game was developed to keep you playing a lot even after you finish the game. There is constantly stuff going on.
It never truly ends.
Venom is still expanding his forces and all Venoms from each player's game transport into the other player's alternate dimension to get resources :D

Pretty cool

Fob infiltration is really intense, or fun, or both!

Too bad I found no story reason, no progression reason, no multiplayer reason, to keep playing it.

If they make Fob can be done while Co op...

So, I finally decided to play it and not worry about MGS ending forever.

......and Kojima creates a mindfuck in exactly that theme !
I have finished ep 31, has the game ended ??? There was a cutscene telling me stuff that's gonna happen in Chapter 2 RACE but I see one EP 32 and then two missions which seem to be repeats of previous missions! Just tell me this...is the main game over after killing Skull or is it just Kojima messing with my head ? I mean so much left to know/explain [\spoiler]

There is more game? Right?

Has the game ended at ep31?

No, there's still the potential for you to get one of the endings including the "real" ending if you do the right things. Most of the missions from there on out, however, are repeats of previous missions, except with restrictions placed on how you do the mission. There are still a few (not many) original missions, I think.

Regards,
SB

No, there's still the potential for you to get one of the endings including the "real" ending if you do the right things. Most of the missions from there on out, however, are repeats of previous missions, except with restrictions placed on how you do the mission. There are still a few (not many) original missions, I think.

Regards,
SB
Is the "Real" ending the one
where it explains who Venom actually was in the hospital
? or is there another one?

Regards,
SB
Oh that's a relief! Eli and Code walker had just entered the game and we know nothing about Quiet yet either ! Want more game !
I don't like the repeat missions idea, why would anyone do that?

Anyways, any handy tips, to do list for the real ending?

Is the "Real" ending the one
where it explains who Venom actually was in the hospital
? or is there another one?

it's been a while but I "think" that's the one. Basically the "real" ending
uses speech to explain what you would have experienced if the game had finished properly + a speech explanation of the ending for the game if it had finished (I'm assuming that in the finished version of MGS V there would have been an ending cut scene for it)

I don't like the repeat missions idea, why would anyone do that?

They ran out of time and money to finish the game. It likely would have taken Kojima another 2-3 years to finish the game, especially with the rumored 2 more chapters (assuming 10-15 missions per chapter). Development on Metal Gear Solid V wasn't exactly fast.

The repeat missions are just to fill out the last chapter in the shipping game since they didn't have time to do all the actual missions.

Anyways, any handy tips, to do list for the real ending?

I'd suggest looking it up online. It's been a long time since I played. And I didn't do the "real" ending because
I didn't want to lose Quiet

Regards,
SB

luckily konami added the ability to re-acquire that buddy again

I'm both glad and sad they did that. There's a very good reason why it happens and it makes it that much more meaningful every time you play after that event. Either way, not interested in playing MGS V anymore.

Regards,
SB

Still haven't completed this. :oops: Kind of embarrassing since I consider myself a huge Metal Gear Solid fan...

Anyway - somewhere Chapter 3, the big warzone mission, you know, fighting lots of tanks etc.

Any advice?

It's just bloody tough. Somewhere half way through, there's a checkpoint, upon which I've been quite successful by laying some C4 to eliminate two tanks, then the helicopter, but then after battling the chopper, I seem to either die from mortar strikes, then last time Quiet died on me, and the time before that, Quiet kills me by luring the enemy to my PERFECT hiding spot by throwing a supply drop signal beacon, glow stick, whatever it is, literally NEXT TO ME and lighting my ass up like a big giant christmas tree with green smoke... the result being about 10 mortars raining in on my position 5 seconds after that, killing me instantly -> Yeah, thanks Quiet, nice move there. :rolleyes:

Rinse and repeat, Snake is crawling around the battlefield, fultoning the tanks out, yes, only one more to go but then this fricking freak missile comes out of nowhere - dead again. I mean seriously? It's like the game doesn't want me to compete this game. :(

How did you guys do it? Fulton out everything? Kill Quiet to avoid her sabotage you then do it on your own? C4? Or is there some secret weapon, cause the RPG I'm using only has like 7 shots...

There's no chapter 3 right?

But I think I know the battle you described.

It became much easier when you are lush with money and just spam artillery :D

Or if you have that crazy damage sniper I forgot the name.

Too bad Pequot is really useless in this battle. It always dead in seconds.

Back