Merry Christmas

So, I guess it's already Christmas for some(aussies etc.). So .. Merry Christmas ya'll. Hope you all have a great festive day with your family and loved ones.

US

Merry Christmas! For those of us that still have an inkling of Christianity left in us let's not forget what this day represents.
Christmas?! Maybe this thread should be in RSPC!

Anyway, Happy Christmas to one and all.
Or demand that everyone use the more politically correct 'x-mas'.

I'm a atheist, I also like gifts. Other holidays suck for gift giving. Therefore I support the best gift giving holiday; Christmas. Can't wait to open my gifts, freaking ROCKS!

Merry post-Christmas. Santa brought me the HD DVD versions of Transformers (not sure why, wife claims Megan picked it out) and Planet Earth and a few gift certificates.

Merry post-Christmas. Santa brought me the HD DVD versions of Transformers (not sure why, wife claims Megan picked it out) and Planet Earth and a few gift certificates.
My wife gave me permission to buy an American Fender Stratocaster, which actually was bought on Black Friday.

We got our neices and nephew Dance Dance Revolution for the PS2, and its surprisingly fun to play. Olivia now wants one for our Wii.

I did get much per se, but I spent time with family and after christmas I got a new bike frame which I am ecstatic about.

Garmin Nuvi 360 here on the toy front. Also an authentic rbk Minnesota Wild (hockey) jersey. Got the wife a 32GB Corsair flash drive for the gal who doesn't like to pick and choose what data to take with her. And some odds and sods.

Mad Boxing Day splurging here. Got a PlayStation 3 and a Samsung 245BW (24", 1920x1600, 3000:1 contrast, 400cd/m^2). Now it's time to install Linux on it and start programming the CELL. :D

Spent some of those gift certificates today and bought an iPod Shuffle (silver since it's a fairly gender neutral color as the wife and I plan on sharing it). Gonna try to sneak into Best Buy tomorrow since they're running a special on HD DVDs to spend the other gift cert, but if the parking lot is packed during lunch I'll skip it.

Garmin Nuvi 360 here on the toy front. Also an authentic rbk Minnesota Wild (hockey) jersey. Got the wife a 32GB Corsair flash drive for the gal who doesn't like to pick and choose what data to take with her. And some odds and sods.

Wow I had no idea those had gotten so big, that is huge. I wonder why the 64gb SSD are so darn expensive then.

Back