Happy Holidays & New Year

Dont forget the official b3d gift of choice
The Nicholas Cage Pillow Case
LIoJxZr.jpg

i misread it as happy holy war. im a bad person.

or maybe it was because I'm kinda salty seeing holiday sales on steam, etc, and people on the internet enjoying the holiday... and here i am, working as usual. as the president has removed Christmas and new year holidays

i misread it as happy holy war. im a bad person.

or maybe it was because I'm kinda salty seeing holiday sales on steam, etc, and people on the internet enjoying the holiday... and here i am, working as usual. as the president has removed Christmas and new year holidays

and i forgot to wish for happy holidays for those that do get holidays.

so..

happy holidays! have fun! Meet friends and families (responsibly with proper health procedure).

I haz a suggestion for ya (trying not to include a band already on the list)
Rush - 2112

Cream - Disraeli Gears

Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (Sabbath at their most proggy featuring Rick Wakeman)

Supertramp - Crime of the Century

King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King (considered by many to be the first prog album)

Last edited:
@Davros ta
*thats my fav rush album, also that first song is great its like as soon as geddy appears, he's the best singer ever I can listen to this all day, 2 minutes later (ow my ears)
*never really been a fan of cream
*not sure whats my fav sabbath album, 2,3,4 or heaven and hell
*yes thats the best supertramp album, one of the few albums of my parents I didnt mind when they stuck it on
*king crimson to me are an overrated band, but I have to say the song starless (from the album red) prolly makes my top 100 tunes, work of genius (actually I think Ill stick it on now)

Just remembered I forgot to include
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Self Titled

Ayreon - The Source (because I'm a sucker for a concept album) and it also contains the createst song lyric evar
"01110100 01110010 01110101 01110011 01110100 01010100 01001000 00110001"

Last edited:
cheers Davros, I aint heard Ayreon's music before, I stick it on my listen list. I am also creating a list of great albums (i.e. not near perfect like the other 3 category list) which so far has a much more diverse list of artists and music genres,

Back