Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales [PS4, PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
Actually, having played a little bit more, during the day there are a lot more people on the street, even on the Performance RT mode.

Is it a separate mode? Why? That should be the standard, and the. there can be am optional 30fps mode for the justification that that is the ps4 framerate and maybe some players like it better that way. And that is it. Enough with the modes craze.

Is it a separate mode? Why? That should be the standard, and the. there can be am optional 30fps mode for the justification that that is the ps4 framerate and maybe some players like it better that way. And that is it. Enough with the modes craze.

I must say the old Performance mode is a bit redundant now. Luckily enough I got pretty bored with the game so I decided to play other things, so now I can pick up and play this in the best mode.

I like options but I also don’t [emoji851]. But I think Sony had the right idea with a system level setting indicating your preference so you only have to pick something specifically for the edge cases.

marvelsspider-man_milsek37.jpg

Back