Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales [PS4, PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date

PC release for fall

I really liked Spider-Man but Miles Morales was a better game for me because stealth was a viable option, mid-combat. Plus a snow-ladden New York was great! :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm ready :)

dsa11.png

Some pics:
20220913000933-1.jpg

20220914025804-1.jpg

20220915234914-1.jpg

20220914045223-1.jpg

Fe9USPPXoAMyBt5.jpeg

PC Features​

PC Optimized Graphics

Enjoy a variety of graphics quality options to tailor to a wide range of devices, unlocked framerates, and support for other technologies including performance boosting NVIDIA DLSS 3 and NVIDIA DLSS 2, image quality enhancing NVIDIA DLAA, and latency-reducing NVIDIA Reflex. Upscaling technologies AMD FSR 2.1, Intel XeSS and IGTI are also supported.

Ray-traced reflections and shadows*

See the city come to life with stunning ray-traced reflection and ray-traced shadow options with a variety of quality modes to choose from.

Ultra-wide Monitor support**

Take in the cinematic sights of Marvel’s New York with support for a range of screen setups, including 16:9, 16:10, 21:9, 32:9, and 48:9 resolutions. 48:9 resolutions with triple monitor setups are compatible with NVIDIA Surround or AMD Eyefinity.

Controls and Customization

Feel what it’s like to play as Spider-Man through immersive haptic feedback and dynamic trigger effects using a PlayStation DualSense™ controller on a wired USB connection. Enjoy full mouse and keyboard support with various customizable control options.

Sounds like a really great port. I hope they can reduce CPU overhead though.

Maybe they can implement DirectStorage 1.0 in the release version and upgrade it to 1.1 later.

Nixxes are so good with PC port. Dualsense support too.
Wasn't the least bit impressed with the Spider-Man PC port when it came to performance. I think the media coverage did a piss-poor job of how demanding it is with RT and how bad it runs with older CPUs. Until the latest NVIDIA update, it was impossible to maintain 60+fps on a 9900K no matter what you did and it still massively drops to the 50's and 40's when using RT with poor GPU usage.

Wasn't the least bit impressed with the Spider-Man PC port when it came to performance. I think the media coverage did a piss-poor job of how demanding it is with RT and how bad it runs with older CPUs. Until the latest NVIDIA update, it was impossible to maintain 60+fps on a 9900K no matter what you did and it still massively drops to the 50's and 40's when using RT with poor GPU usage.

I mean I'm at least skeptical of the 1060/580 for 60fps. They said that for the original too and we know how that turned out, and MM is more demanding. Have they even fixed the massive stuttering with those cards yet?

'Underperforming relative to the console version' - all the while a 5600x/3060 or 6600XT system, ballpark to PS5 in raw raster, matches up fine and then some.

'Underperforming relative to the console version' - all the while a 5600x/3060 or 6600XT system, ballpark to PS5 in raw raster, matches up fine and then some.
Those cards get outperformed cleanly in all of the modes and it gets even worse if you use a cpu equivalent to the ps5 instead of a noticeably better one

Those cards get outperformed cleanly in all of the modes and it gets even worse if you use a cpu equivalent to the ps5 instead of a noticeably better one

They dont get outperformed at all, not by the PS5 atleast when comparing matched settings and resolutions. The 5600X isnt that much better then the PS5's i believe.

They dont get outperformed at all, not by the PS5 atleast when comparing matched settings and resolutions. The 5600X isnt that much better then the PS5's i believe.
They do at points where a ps5 is at say 44 the 3060 will be at 36 you don’t consider that outperforming?

Back