Magnets implanted in fingertips to sense magnetic fields

Wut.

Seriously?

Not a shred of evidence for something like this exist through archaeological finds and so on.

Do you HAVE to make up your own stuff ALL THE TIME...? Er, what am I saying. Your world sounds a lot more interesting than the real one, where do I sign up? :D

There were over a hundred Stargate SG1 documentaries, how could you miss them all?

Ive had those implants, I met a girl who also had them but we were poles apart

I laughed my arse off, not literally thankfully.

@on topic - How much does this cost? It is quite intriguing and I'm not adverse to trying out stuff.

Wut.

Seriously?

Not a shred of evidence for something like this exist through archaeological finds and so on.

Do you HAVE to make up your own stuff ALL THE TIME...? Er, what am I saying. Your world sounds a lot more interesting than the real one, where do I sign up? :D

Well, I think it can be relatively easily checked. Just go somewhere in Africa, Australia or Amazonia in search of those tribes, but go there state-of-the-art technically equipped with different technical gadgets, perhaps with a small airplane too. And see their reaction and how they will treat you. ;)_

Well I remember a buddy who had toured Africa years ago. Well, Burkina Faso precisely and for the way of doing it, as far as you can get from having your own private plane.

Children were bugging him asking for iPods (he can't afford an iPod himself and probably don't want it), a guy told him something in the meaning of "Pentium 3 sucks! I won't use something below a Pentium 4". Also, "People from Ghana are poor bastards".

African people probably have a dual-SIM capable unlocked cell phone too. Better than your single SIM, locked phone :)

Is this some circumventual way of suggesting (again) that human development and/or civilization was influenced by extraterrestrial aliens? :rolleyes:

There's no actual evidence of that being the case, quite the opposite really as we can trace human ancestry backwards through the genetic record, no aliens needed... Same with development of technology and civilization.

African people probably have a dual-SIM capable unlocked cell phone too. Better than your single SIM, locked phone :)
Well, people in the poorer areas of Africa generally don't own smart phones, instead opting for feature phones. They also tend to have very intermittent connectivity (and electricity), as well as extraordinarily high data charges.

Back