Intersting read...

Interesting, indeed. You know what I find interesting about it? The meeting supposedly took place in 2002, yet the article date is March 17, 2003....hmmm......

Based on radio intercepts, several US combat units deployed in the demilitarized zone were bombarded by Iraqi artillery around 0730hrs Moscow time. American commanders requested emergency artillery and air support. Up to five USAF planes were forced to return back to their bases after suffering onboard equipment failures. At 0950hrs Moscow time one of the helicopters of the US 101st airborne division crashed due to low visibility conditions. So far there is no information about casualties in this crash.

*ROFLMAO* Oh my God! They must have called Miss Cleo! Are they seriously trying to get us to believe all this was recorded in 2002? Or is that just a continuous typo?

At any rate, thanks for taking me for a "spin" Barnabas! :p

Well, the Russians were right in Kosovo - there were hardly any Serbian military casualties at all, despite CNN propaganda. This was later confirmed by the British.

I think you yanks quite possibly is going to have to prepare for more casualties than expected.

CosmoKramer said:
Well, the Russians were right in Kosovo - there were hardly any Serbian military casualties at all, despite CNN propaganda. This was later confirmed by the British.

I think you yanks quite possibly is going to have to prepare for more casualties than expected.

My main concern is Turkey. If the Turks and Kurds start mingling and we add Bush's lack of diplomatic finesse into the mix, things could get out of hand in record time.

ill second that john, but i think nutball beat me to it. :)
I believe Pres Bush is by far a better president than we have had in the past (not including Ronald Reagan :D), but diplomacy is not his strongest suit, unfortunatly.

later,

K.I.L.E.R wrote:
Who needs diplomacy when you have over 500 nuclear weapons in stock?

That's not funny in any way.

I think it's very funny, largely due to the fact this is the way Bush seems to handle things. It's even funnier if you read epicstruggle's comments about Bush being a good president.[/quote]

Back