INQ:Area 51 secrets unveiled by Google

WOW this IS impressive... come on Google post the map of Europe :D

Now it is time for a thread "where do you live" in US... so we can all stare and enjoy the view :idea:

Druga Runda said:
Now it is time for a thread "where do you live" in US... so we can all stare and enjoy the view :idea:
I'm trying to figure out if posting up my street address to let people see me house is a stupid thing or not. :?

Druga Runda said:

here

Or roughly there-abouts.

RussSchultz said:
Druga Runda said:

here

Or roughly there-abouts.

wow Russ that looks lovely

The northeast house on this intersection.

Can you say "suburbia"? Neutral

desperate housewifes :D... well Russes place looks much better than yours from the air so you are near a great lake, and Russ is near the river... lovely... what can I say fun for certain, I hope now you won't get some Nvidia fanboys stalking you, IMHO better remove the exact address from the link ;) With Russ you can see where he is but not exactly, but nice area...

Druga Runda said:
wow Russ that looks lovely
Thanks. The wife and I chose it for its slightly "rural" atmosphere. The area is very eclectic. There's (multi) million dollar homes along the river, and trailers no more than a block or two away from my house. I'm able to garden on my own land, and our dogs can run free when they're outside without too much trouble from neighbors or traffic. We see the occasional wildlife--tons of deer; we hear coyotes at night; we saw a flock of wild turkeys in the neighborhood a few weeks ago; and we've seen tons of tarantulas during their annual mating march.

From our upstairs balcony, we can't see the river (the valley is too deep), but we do look across the valley into a mostly wooded area. Sadly, the hill across the river is not-so-slowly being developed by a master planned community. I woke up in December to seeing street lights on my previouly dark skyline. :( Ahh well, can't complain too much because we did the same thing (except we don't have street lights in our little neighborhood)

Hey Russ, how come you didn't like Fight for the Future? I thought it was great, asked more questions than it answered like any perfect X-Files episode... Got the special edition DVD too I might add. :)

It was supposed to be part of the story, etc. All it did was open more questions in the mythology that were never talked about again.

It was Classic late x-files: tripe.

Back