Infamous: Second Son or Titanfall

Infamous: Second Son or Titanfall

• Day one purchase (XB1 Titanfall).

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Day one purchase (PC Titanfall).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Day one purchase (PS4 Infamous: Second Son).

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Wait for reviews, and then I’ll make my decision (XB1 Titanfall).

• Wait for reviews, and then I’ll make my decision (PC Titanfall).

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Wait for reviews, and then I’ll make my decision (PS4 Infamous: Second Son).

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Becomes a bargain bin special (XB1 Titanfall).

• Becomes a bargain bin special (PC Titanfall).

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Becomes a bargain bin special (PS4 Infamous: Second Son).

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I’m not interested in Titanfall and/or Infamous: Second Son.

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters

lol...

I think the majority of XB1 owners are going to purchase Titanfall, and MS may move another 300-350k additional XB1 units, including bundles, in sales worldwide. As for Infamous: Second Son... I think Sony will push all their bundles out the door, and maybe move another 2 million game copies across the current PS4 install base.

Your thoughts?

This could be multiple choice, ie Titanfall PC and Infamous PS4. Or even Titanfall XB1, Infamous PS4 if you own both.

Anyway, I have my pre-order down for Infamous. I have an i5 3570K and I'm using the integrated graphics (system is used for video encoding) so I'm tempted to buy a 750 Ti or R7 265 for Titanfall, but I'm not much of a MP guy.

Considering I own both I'm interested in both. My son wants to play me in Titanfall and he wants an XB1 so I'm getting the bundle plus an extra copy for mine. The game looks like a lot of fun and I like mechs more than the run of the mill FPS.

I'm definitely getting Second Son the day it comes out. I'm looking forward to putting my PS4 to good use.

Considering I own both I'm interested in both. My son wants to play me in Titanfall and he wants an XB1 so I'm getting the bundle plus an extra copy for mine. The game looks like a lot of fun and I like mechs more than the run of the mill FPS.

I'm definitely getting Second Son the day it comes out. I'm looking forward to putting my PS4 to good use.

I thought i read on reddit that DD can be shared on Ones in the same household.

TitanFall for the PC is my only option, but i am on the fence, started to play BF4 (after having promised NEVER to play another Browser Infested BF game.. I AM TO EASY). And the Beta on the PC did not in anyway convince me that Titanfall is the new goto FPS on the PC.

Infamous Son 2 looks fantastic but i havent see enough to warrant a first day purchase.. lets see about that one..

Considering I own PS4 and no bone, soo...easy choice. :) (Also, EA is releasing titanfall I hear, meaning I can't buy it for PC due to my origin boycott.)

I don't own either console, will get a PS4 at some point though.

I'm not interested in COD style FPS games, Infamous i might buy depending on user feedback and gameplay videos, but at ~$20.

Infamous day one.

Titanfall on PC...but will wait a few days and weeks after the BF4 debacle, there is no reason to trust EA and its studios...

Day one Infamous for me too. Easily my most played and replayed games of the PlayStation 3 generation.

If I had a Xbox One, I'd get Titanfall - given I own a PS4, I'll get Infamous. I think this will be the pretty logical move for most owners of a next generation console.

I voted I'll check reviews first, but given that there are still relatively few games on either next generation console, the tolerance level is higher (and competition among games lower), so it'll probably end up being a solid no-brainer purchase.

Definitely interested in Infamous - I loved Infamous: Festival of Blood in particular, that looked and played really great (though I didn't manage to finish it, but got very close, right to the boss-battle I think). I could play Titanfall on PC, but giving that I never cared for Call of Duty, I'm having a hard time believing I'll care for this. I can barely bring myself to play Killzone, shooter fatigue is catching up with my last bastion, it seems.

The Infamous (for that matter open world games) never kept my interest despite starting 2 of them. I haven't ever finished an open world game no matter how much I want to and that includes Crackdown which I mostly enjoyed.

I probably won't get Titanfall either as it is a little too quick for me...more of a Halo player and that's mostly because I enjoy the story and universe.

My vote was for neither.

I'm definitely up for a touch of Infamous. I've never really been big into online only FPS, apart from UT back in the day, and Warframe now. Titanfall I could get for the PC or the 360 I suppose but I don't think it's worth it for me. But Infamous I think so!

Back