I LOVE your holiday theme!!!!

here is another smiley....

sopum_18.gif

DaveBaumann said:
I'm surprised noonw commented on the smilie yet...

:D
Heh, I liked it so much that I shoe-horned it into a post right after I noticed it. :D

Look, I did it again! :D :D :D

Great theme!

I just had to drop by and chime in.. I frequent many boards and this is by far the best holdiay theme I've seen anywhere. I love B3D :D

Besides the Santa Smiley, I especially like the ice crystal/snow flake back drops, can we keep them during the (northern hemispere) winter months?

cu

incurable

well dave can allways install it as a theme , that way we can choose what we want through our profile .

Hmm... After spending Christmas back "home down under" in ~33 degree heat, I thought the snowflake theme was completely inappropriate and hemispherist. :p

Simon F said:
Hmm... After spending Christmas back "home down under" in ~33 degree heat, I thought the snowflake theme was completely inappropriate and hemispherist. :p

North ownz jooz. kekekeke ^____________^

incurable said:
Besides the Santa Smiley, I especially like the ice crystal/snow flake back drops, can we keep them during the (northern hemispere) winter months?

cu

incurable

Or, Davey being a brit and the site being British at heart, we can keep it as a Britain Winter months theme. 11 and a half months a year.

incurable said:
london-boy said:
Or, Davey being a brit and the site being British at heart, we can keep it as a Britain Winter months theme. 11 and a half months a year.
:LOL: :LOL:
Well, I don;t know about "winter" per se as it rarely snows all over the UK, but the fact that the basic colour is grey certainly matches "11 months of the year" :p

Simon F said:
incurable said:
london-boy said:
:LOL: :LOL:
Well, I don;t know about "winter" per se as it rarely snows all over the UK, but the fact that the basic colour is grey certainly matches "11 months of the year" :p

11 and a half. :devilish:

london-boy said:
Now, now. Be fair. Last year we had 2 weeks of sunshine early on and then another 2 weeks sometime around August :p

Simon F said:
london-boy said:
Now, now. Be fair. Last year we had 2 weeks of sunshine early on and then another 2 weeks sometime around August :p

Well that's global warming for you. Totally unacceptable. I want my 2 weeks of sunshine back. What's this 4 week+ summer business all about??

Back