I just threw away my kitchen chairs.

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Yup, the damned puppies ate them. :rolleyes:

Nope, I'm not kidding. They ate the leg clean off one of them and got parts of all the rest down to about toothpick thickness, I threw them away before someone tried to sit in them and hurt themselves.

So now I'm hunting for a new _metal_ kitchen set, and people wonder why I never can spend much on computer stuff. ;)

kitchena.jpg

I thought you'd thrown away your kitchen. :LOL:

Edit: cropped a bit, so people won't have a really wide thread to scroll across. Sorry! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Crisidelm said:
What do you usually feed your puppies? Wooden bones? :D
Puppy chow, and my 4 dogs are going thru about a 50lb bag a week; rawhides, I buy 'em in bulk and they're going thru 5-10lbs a week; my bed, a kingsized waterbed with a Sealy posturepedic mattress insert...they've eaten almost all the drawer facings in half quite literally; and assorted laundry and anything else they find lying around, we're seriously running out of socks and I have NO shoes anymore that match....I'm wearing a different Birk on my left and right feet since they've eaten so many.

They'll grow out of it, they always do...and we needed a new bed anyways. The only thing I'm trying to save/protect are me children, wife, kitties, and the new leather living room set. (All of which are still doing well)

Oh, and WALLS! They're eating all the trim/molding off the walls from around the doors and such...I'll take some pictures a little later and post them up.

And they've dug a humongous hole in my backyard where many years ago there used to be a tree and have excavated it's stump. They sit in the yard and stick their heads in holes to chew on the bits of it. :rolleyes:

digitalwanderer said:
Oh, and WALLS! They're eating all the trim/molding off the walls from around the doors and such...I'll take some pictures a little later and post them up.

And they've dug a humongous hole in my backyard where many years ago there used to be a tree and have excavated it's stump. They sit in the yard and stick their heads in holes to chew on the bits of it. :rolleyes:
Time to show them some discipline!

at least it's better than some of the crap my dog eats... literally... my puppy chihuahua likes to dig through the kitty litter box and play with cat poop and yes, sometimes even eat it.

Back