How did Heath Ledger die? (Jokes)

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
How did Heath Ledger die? I guess Batman always wins!

I have another answer but it's too crude to post. Does anyone else have any related jokes?

It's too crude to post BUT you make a post anyway for jokes concerning someones death?
Too true.

I hope that his death teaches some to go to a doctor if they are having sleeping issues instead of turning to sleeping pills. Its very easy to go overboard and have a tragedy like this.

Ok, this thread might actually be worth something if there was a funny joke found within.

How did Heath Ledger die? I guess Batman always wins!
WTF? How is that even remotely a joke? It doesn't make any sense at all. Might as well answer with "BANANAS!", which makes more sense and at least references the age old joke that 8 year olds latch onto when they discover absurdist humor..

perhaps he got a BrokeBack mounting
Ok, slightly better. Poke fun at most critical acclaimed role. But still, not quite enough. Maybe "he couldn't quit, and got a broke back"? That gives you 2 references for the price of one.

Surely there's some comedy gold to be found with regards to Mary-Kate Ohlsen. Or go really obscure and go back to A Knights Tale, or 10 things I hate about you.

oi im dead proud of that joke :(

maybe he was homesick - he's certainly down under now

whats black white and hungry
heath ledgers cat

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF? How is that even remotely a joke? It doesn't make any sense at all. Might as well answer with "BANANAS!", which makes more sense and at least references the age old joke that 8 year olds latch onto when they discover absurdist humor..

Because Heath played the joker in a Batman movie? Batman kills Joker? (I haven't seen the movie, my friend tells me these jokes)

Actually I dont think in this one the Joker was going to die, as they were planning to have him in sequels apparently... Who knows now, could always bring back Jack. :D

>> perhaps he got a BrokeBack mounting

actually quite good.

i was trying to come up with one WRT in photos u often see him with a fag in the mouth + cancer not killing him

Back