Hey there.

I thought you had died in Cleveland

Where were you at?

Welcome back!

Hey there! Been wondering where you've been. You and Acert both vanished on us.

mckmas8808 said:
Yeah where is Acert. I miss his 2 page post.
He has been very busy apparently (young child, education)

I also believe he was tiring of some of the "system wars" type of posting in some threads. (my paraphrasing)

I agree, his posts were very interesting and lucid.

BlueTsunami said:
I miss Acert :( him and Vince usually have very meaningfull insightfull posts
Before Acert disappeared he was talking of the forums being not much use. I guess he'd had enough of the inane chatter. I was feeling that way too but then the mods split out a technical subforum and now everything's lovely.

BlueTsunami said:
I miss Acert :( him and Vince usually have very meaningfull insightfull posts

Acert was saying the same thing to me as he was to Shifty - I bet he still reads every now and then, just not logged in. I'm sure one day he'll feel strongly enough about something to post and return to the fray. ;)

Vince normally comes out whenever there's anything to do with chip fabbing and the related pros and cons discussed.

xbdestroya said:
Acert was saying the same thing to me as he was to Shifty - I bet he still reads every now and then, just not logged in. I'm sure one day he'll feel strongly enough about something to post and return to the fray. ;)

Vince normally comes out whenever there's anything to do with chip fabbing and the related pros and cons discussed.

Do you have his email address? Why need to hull him back here fast. Maybe CES will envoke him to post again.

xbdestroya said:

Shifty Geezer said:
Before Acert disappeared he was talking of the forums being not much use. I guess he'd had enough of the inane chatter. I was feeling that way too but then the mods split out a technical subforum and now everything's lovely.

I very muched enjoyed reading his perspective on different subjects. I have a feeling hes going to be like Batman around CES, swooping down and making very important posts.

batman2nc.png
ACERT!
batman2nc.png

drpepper said:
Don't think that man! More power to you!

haha , i'm sure she wil lsay yes , she has put up with me for a year which really would make other people feel like its been 10 years .

I'm going to ask when we go on the cruise to the northern lights in the summer

jvd said:
haha , i'm sure she wil lsay yes , she has put up with me for a year which really would make other people feel like its been 10 years .

I'm going to ask when we go on the cruise to the northern lights in the summer

Well play it safe for the next 6 or 7 months. Don't want to mess it up now. Not to be mean or anything but did you keep the receipt?

Been busy. Still busy, but trying to get back into things. Hopefully I may even post again in a non-weekly fashion! ;)

Oh, and hopeful-congratulations, jvd! If she won't marry you I will... you're so damn snuggly. :p

Back