Helldivers 2 [PS5, PC]

Hardly. Palworld, Diablo IV, Baldur's Gate III, Forza Motorsport are all well regarded multiplayer games, to name just a few, and that's just in the last 9 months. Sony's had 10 years. Congratulations to them finally!
I don't consider Baldur's Gate and Forza to be multiplayer focused games. The others I would question as being good games.

I am having much more fun with the game now that the server issues are resolved. However the repetitive missions are starting to get tiring.

Is the game basically fully playable now? I don't mind if there are occasional problems.

I'm on pc , the game works pretty well with the occasional oh why am I back on the ship. Or hey why are we never landing on this planet.

But other than that it works. The content is very light as you have the same 10 missions with your choice of bugs or robots.

Latest patch upped the difficulty significantly. Enemies spawn in like crazy. Automaton in particular is brutal now and I'm only on difficulty 7/9.

Pretty easily one of the best co-op games ever made. I'm at difficulty 7 ... suicide mission? Game is chaotic and difficult. Not insanely difficult, but difficult. There are so many details that just make it exciting. Today I had just called in an strategem that I think is called air burst. It basically does three or four shotgun style blasts in an area from your ship. Just as I completed calling it in, my friend used his rocket and the blow back sent me flying and dropped the strategem in the middle of our group. Those chaotic moments are just so funny seeing everyone scrambling to not get blown up in the midst of a huge battle.

Back