Happy Hanners News!

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
He quit his day job and is going to start working full-time reviewing/writing for Hexus!!!! :D

http://hannersblog.blogspot.com/

In his blog said:
Yesterday, I handed in my notice at work. Why, I hear you ask? Because I've accepted a position as a full-time reviewer for Hexus. Yep, that's right, once my notice is up where I am right now (which could be four weeks, or it could be longer, I'm arguing that one out right now), I'll be taking up a post doing full-time hardware reviews.

Am I excited? That would be putting it mildly, yes. Am I happy? You bet I am. To be honest, I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing with my time, so the opportunity to take it up as a full-time concern is a dream come true for me. Of course, the sad side is that this means standing down from the news and article posting side of Elite Bastards, but I'll still be sticking around to some extent whenever I can, so you haven't seen the last of me there.
I probably should say I'm very sad that he won't be writing/reviewing for EB anymore, but I'm just too happy for his success and the opportunity he's got! :D

Congrats Hanners, it couldn't happen to a better or more deserving individual.

Now take that ball and run with it, I'll always have your back if'n ya need me. 8)

Sage said:
damn, wish i could get a job like that! but... how much do they pay? :?
Well, enough that Hanners put in his 4 weeks notice to his day job and will be able to support himself just working for Hexus. 8)

Oops, almost forgot since it's been so long since I used it but it is just totally appropriate to the moment and my feelings:

<center>
yay.jpg
</center>

<center>YEAY!!!!!!</center>

digitalwanderer said:
Sage said:
damn, wish i could get a job like that! but... how much do they pay? :?
Well, enough that Hanners put in his 4 weeks notice to his day job and will be able to support himself just working for Hexus. 8)

well... i can SUPPORT myself on $12000 a year. I can LIVE on $80000 a year...

Back