First Perfect Dark Zero review comes from Europe....

I posted this in scooby's thread but since that one's a duplicate and likely will be locked I'll repost it here:

"Hearing that it's "colossally addictive on Xbox Live" is a good sign for those of us who wanted this game to be something like the original PD on the N64. Sure, the single-player in that game was fun but I certainly logged the vast majority of my play time in the multiplayer modes where I think that game really shined brightest. At least we're starting to have a few glimmers of hope about this one considering the past few weeks have been marred by conspiracy theories and dimming expectations in light of the lack of new information about the game."

Comfortably Lomb said:
I posted this in scooby's thread but since that one's a duplicate and likely will be locked I'll repost it here:

"Hearing that it's "colossally addictive on Xbox Live" is a good sign for those of us who wanted this game to be something like the original PD on the N64. Sure, the single-player in that game was fun but I certainly logged the vast majority of my play time in the multiplayer modes where I think that game really shined brightest. At least we're starting to have a few glimmers of hope about this one considering the past few weeks have been marred by conspiracy theories and dimming expectations in light of the lack of new information about the game."
I don't understand how magazines that are already printed have had time to review a playable (read: decent) copy of PDZ. What is the general lead time for a magazine? 6 weeks? 2 months? And by most accounts, PDZ is only coming together in the last couple weeks.

Or is this information coming way ahead of print?

.Sis

It's bizarre, I dont understand it either. Xboxyde.com just recieved a version a few days ago, and it's not evena final build, it's littered with bugs...

The only possible way is that they are playing a non-final build, or maybe they were given a couple unofficially "final" builds a couple weeks ago? Maybe RARE hooked up some of the european publications?

Back