Firefox is bigoted

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
I find this horribly offensive. I've written up a legal letter and sent it to the FF developers so they can fix the issue.

I hate it when bigotry takes control of software.

Attachments

• ffBigot.JPG
    ffBigot.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 103
I'm sure they will fix the problem. Possibly with a quick patch along the lines of:

Code:
if(user.name == "K.I.L.E.R")
     internet.configureAccess(disabled);

:)

I find this horribly offensive. I've written up a legal letter and sent it to the FF developers so they can fix the issue.

I hate it when bigotry takes control of software.
Actually to be honest I notice the same issue and was suprised I was posting on whingepool in the thread about john howard bashing Osama.

Don't they use Google for dictionary services?
No. Here is the license/readme:
20040623 release.
--
This dictionary is based on a subset of the original English wordlist created by Kevin Atkinson for Pspell and Aspell and thus is covered by his original LGPL license. The affix file is a heavily modified version of the original english.aff file which was released as part of Geoff Kuenning's Ispell and as such is covered by his BSD license.

Thanks to both authors for there [sic] wonderful work.
BTW, my fresh Firefox install wit the default US-english dictionary has neither Osama nor Obama in it.

ive just installed FF2.0 yesterday + one thing really bugs me its the crosses on the tabs
how can i remove them?

ive just installed FF2.0 yesterday + one thing really bugs me its the crosses on the tabs
how can i remove them?

Im not sure if its tweakable in the default install, but when one installs Tab Mix Plus, you can select if you want close button on every tab or not.

Im not sure if its tweakable in the default install
The variable browser.tabs.closeButtons in about:config controls this behavior. Options are:
  • 0, Show the the close button on active tab only
  • 1, Close buttons on all tabs (Firefox 2 default)
  • 2, No close buttons at all
  • 3, Single close button at the end of the tabstrip (Firefox 1.5 and previous default)

thanks heaps for that
wow theres a lot of stuff under about:config gonna keep me a mused for a while :)

rather than make another thread, is there a way to make firefox 2 like firefox when searching:

old firefox:
typing: google some string here
-> goes to www.google.com searching for some string here

firefox 2
typing: google some string
-> goes to google searching for google some string here

Back