Ferrari's - or rather Kimi's - secret revealed!

Kaotik

Drunk Member
Legend
Supporter
This came just in - what makes Kimi so damn fine F1 driver?
Well, the answer is rather obvious considering he's finnish:
heavyfuel.jpg

:LOL:

I do think, though, that he should change the beer brands asap. :???:

:LOL:

I'm sure he drank his share of those!
Next race is going to be interesting when Kimi gets a new engine that is working with full power...

This weekend should be fun. With fresh cars, we'll get a good idea of where mclaren and ferrari run in terms of race pace.

Lewis Hamilton has already done more in 2 races, then any other rookie driver in 40 years of F1! The bloke really could be a World Champion so lets just keep our fingers crossed that he manages to keep his cool, keep the car on the asphalt and scores some good points.

As already said it should be a good weekend with the leading teams on fresh engines. Should see Kimi and Massa have at least 0.5secs per lap advantage, but you never know what Ron Dennis will pull off tactically to get his drivers on the front row on Saturday! Should be interesting!:cool:

Lewis Hamilton has already done more in 2 races, then any other rookie driver in 40 years of F1! The bloke really could be a World Champion so lets just keep our fingers crossed that he manages to keep his cool, keep the car on the asphalt and scores some good points.

As already said it should be a good weekend with the leading teams on fresh engines. Should see Kimi and Massa have at least 0.5secs per lap advantage, but you never know what Ron Dennis will pull off tactically to get his drivers on the front row on Saturday! Should be interesting!:cool:

You have to take into account, though, that this is the first time for ages when a rookie gets to start in one of the two best performing teams, if he would have started from the lower end, like for example Kimi and Alonso did, it wouldn't look as impressive

Oh he's gone?

I did not know that!

Well I'm sure there's other drivers worth watching. There must be. F1 is quite a circus after all. :cool:
Peac.e

You have to take into account, though, that this is the first time for ages when a rookie gets to start in one of the two best performing teams, if he would have started from the lower end, like for example Kimi and Alonso did, it wouldn't look as impressive
I think that's neither hear nor there. Other rookies, including some most of Brit drivers over the last 14 years (!), have had debuts with teams that are more or less top of their game but nobody has demonstrated both the nerve and quality of driving that Hamilton has in his first few races - in Sepang not only did he breeze past the two Ferrari's at the start, where other rookies would have hit someone or not pulled it off at all, he then proceeded to make Massa look like he was the rookie and he was the seasoned, F1 race craft veteran!

Todays qualifying performance was another great effort and I'm not sure there has been a point this weekend where Alonso has been faster.

Didn't mean to put his skills down or anything, I know he's a damn good skilled driver, but if for example Kimi or Alonso had started on top 2 teams, instead of Sauber & Minardi, their debut would have definately looked a lot more impressive too. Wether they would have been as impressive as Hamilton, maybe, maybe not, impossible to tell since it didn't happen.

Hamilton looks like a very good driver but I dont like the guy though. He's another one of Ron dennis' driods. Only this one was under Ron's wing since he was a kid so he's Ron's perfect robot.

F1 is as much about fast cars as drivers and for the last years F1 hasnt had any cool personality's at all. Where are the drivers like Senna and Irvine to stirr shit up from time to time? Now were are stuck with guys as Wurtz (?) who almost got decapicated by Coulthard and say its no big deal while he should have gotten out of the car and kick coulthard's ass like in the old days. Or atleast say coulthard drives like shit without trying to be political correct.

Hamilton looks like a very good driver but I dont like the guy though. He's another one of Ron dennis' driods. Only this one was under Ron's wing since he was a kid so he's Ron's perfect robot.

F1 is as much about fast cars as drivers and for the last years F1 hasnt had any cool personality's at all. Where are the drivers like Senna and Irvine to stirr shit up from time to time? Now were are stuck with guys as Wurtz (?) who almost got decapicated by Coulthard and say its no big deal while he should have gotten out of the car and kick coulthard's ass like in the old days. Or atleast say coulthard drives like shit without trying to be political correct.

Well Kimi is doing quite good job with that outside the tracks with all the drinking involved stuff :LOL:

But that doesnt have any impact on F1 so that isnt really interresting. Unless he starts driving drunk. Though I wouldnt be suprised if he actually already drove some races not 100% sober :p

And now Lewis is joint leader of the championship... :cool:

Yep another very good race for Hamilton. Not so much for Kimi :cry: it really cost him that he let Alonso past him at the start, but even if he hadn't he probably woulnd't have enough speed to win, but maybe enough for the second place as it already was quite close that Kimi would have been able to get past Hamilton during the second pit stops. A little comfort for me is that Alonso had even worse race. It certainly looks like the fight for the championship is going to extremely tight this year with three drivers tied at 22 points at the moment and Massa is quite close too with his victory today. BMW seems to be progressing quite nicely too and perhaps we see them winning a race or two this year also?

He continues to impress. This looks like it will be an interesting championship.

I thought it was a good result for Räikkönen if considering the race against Alonso. 2 point difference, it would have been the same if Räikkönen actually won and Alonso came in second.

There's hoping Räikkönen gets a traffic free qualifying lap in next race.

What I find odd in this season, Mclaren hasn't had technical problems.

Renault is a disaster this season. Kovalainen had some really bad luck getting to debut in such a season. He should have been right up there racing against Hamilton.

If Alonso has too many of these weekend, Dennis will appoint Hamilton as #1 driver and never look back.

Outside of his mistake in Sepang, I have been quite impressed how well Massa has performed compared to Kimi.

Back