Fatal Inertia, Bladestorm also for X360

I was never really impressed with either title, but this doesn't surprise me. It's simply a matter of wanting to make money for the publisher.

If Fatal Inertia looks like the last-released screenshots and moves at a good frame rate it might be worth a look.

Bladestorm looks like shit...

The Xbox nation hereby rejects this offer. We counter offer with keep your crap games unless you sell them at burger king for $3.

The Xbox nation hereby rejects this offer. We counter offer with keep your crap games unless you sell them at burger king for $3.

The Playstation Nation refutes your counter, insisting that crap be spread across all formats. :p

On a serious note, I know Fatal Inertia use the U3E, and I would expect it to be ported, but does Bladestorm too? It looks way too asstastic to use U3E in any way shape or form.

The Playstation Nation refutes your counter, insisting that crap be spread across all formats. :p

On a serious note, I know Fatal Inertia use the U3E, and I would expect it to be ported, but does Bladestorm too? It looks way too asstastic to use U3E in any way shape or form.

I think Epic would cry, refund the fee for using their engine to koei, and deny they ever talked.

Holy sucky games batman! :LOL:

Fatal Inertia could be pretty good tho, but I ain't gona lose my sleep over bladestorm, even if it was cancelled all together for PS3. :p

Hahahahaha LOL.

Not that I care if these titles get ported over or not, however if Fatal Inertia get ported over fairly quickl does it means it hardly used the SPU?

Back