Explanation for user bans?

Yep, welcome back Davros! Your presence here is definitely a net positive.

I don't know what that other cat is going on about. Humor and good vibes are lost on some people.

We do use temp-bans. Idiots never learn.

Davros already underwent several corrective courses of temp-bans. He didn't learn from a 1 week temp-ban. He didn't learn from a 2+ week temp-ban either. This was supposed to be his last chance.

Just going to repeat myself, just temp ban with a vengeance. Instead of warnings or other usually used softer methods, when you have a repeat offender used temp bans. At some point the posters will learn that doing stupid shit isn't worth it since it will mute them for an extended time.

Just going to repeat myself, just temp ban with a vengeance. Instead of warnings or other usually used softer methods, when you have a repeat offender used temp bans. At some point the posters will learn that doing stupid shit isn't worth it since it will mute them for an extended time.

Seconded.

Wat.

People can't crack a "PC master race" joke, or else banned? You serious, or do I misinterpret you? Does it only apply to Davros?

Either way, fuck that.

Seriously!

You can still mock those dirty peasants all you want in the pc forums. :D Those guys still think gpgpgpgpgpgpgpgpgpgpgpu will save them from their tablet cpus! Sad really. :p

Not when it's sole purpose is to troll and derail threads in the Console Forum.
Are you sure that's the intent? British humor, you know...

Anyway, what does it matter if the master race thing is years old. Are there any more satirical jokes on your blacklist that posters need to know about so they won't post them?

/me gives BRiT a big hug!

You looked like you needed it.

Welcome back Davros, please play nice. Poor BRiT has to deal with consollers al the time, it can get to you. (I angered him recently also, sorry again BRiT. I'm just gonna stay the hell away from consoles, probably better for everyone. ;) )

You can still mock those dirty peasants all you want in the pc forums. :D Those guys still think gpgpgpgpgpgpgpgpgpgpgpu will save them from their tablet cpus! Sad really. :p

But what about HSA and the power of the cloud? I'm pretty sure the cloud fairies are supposed to make up for the immense GPU gap between the XB1 and PS4 and then some.

Are you sure that's the intent? British humor, you know...

Yes. I am positive that is the intent, considering the abuser has been warned multiple times to stop it and also the reasoning behind why it needs to stop. Nearly every time it is posted, the thread derails into a worthless off-topic PC versus Console discussion. That produces even more work for the console moderators in cleaning up after that disrespectful display by the abuser.

Also, as I said all along, anything that is continually trolling or derailing of threads is not welcome. It is disrespectful to the users and the discussion threads. Tread lightly. :p

Oh man,BRiT is having a hard time here.
Moderating any internet forum just can't be easy, I assume.
I hope all is sorted out for you guys.
Good Luck

Your questionable posts have been deleted because there is no reason to keep it around so you will not find them available.
I mentioned them in my disclaimer if more exist (I dont beleive they do) Im sure b3d has backups where these so called posts still exist go find one i'd be very surprised if you can.
Be clear I have never ever not even once done the glorious pc gaming master race thing in the console forum, daft i may be but I know not to do that.

You love to derail every single console thread.
You do realise that your quote and me being able to bring up a whole month of posts rom the console forum from the month leading up to my ban where your quote does not apply are mutually exclusive. We can not both be telling the truth and considering my position is backed up with evidence and yours isnt I'm pretty sure people can see for themselves who's in the right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back