For Dictator?

@Dictator - I've tried several times to reach out to you through PMs and also mentioning you in threads. I have yet to get any replies from you which lead me to believe you have something against me personally. I would like to set the record straight and get things right because I don't ever want you to feel that I've wronged you in some way. Please send me a PM so we can discuss.

Thank you very much.

I don't have a clue what this is about but if your behavior from NeoGAF is any indication, it's no wonder why someone might refrain from engaging with you. You're very arrogant and dismissive. People have told you this multiple times throughout multiple forums on the internet. Hope things get better for you.

Oh and just a tip if someone chooses to be unresponsive to your summons, don't make things worse by creating an entire thread about it. It's the equivalent of showing up with a megaphone to the house of a girl that has repeatedly rejected you. Give them their space and respect their wishes (words don't have to be typed for the message to be clear).

I don't have a clue what this is about but if your behavior from NeoGAF is any indication, it's no wonder why someone might refrain from engaging with you. You're very arrogant and dismissive. People have told you this multiple times throughout multiple forums on the internet.
I have no qualms with Alex. I've never argued with him on anything which is the reason why I'm trying to figure it out.

The reputation of "arrogance" comes from only one group of gamers and we all know who they are. They themselves have been labeled the same thing you label me.

Oh and just a tip if someone chooses to be unresponsive to your summons, don't make things worse by creating an entire thread about it. It's the equivalent of showing up with a megaphone to the house of a girl that has repeatedly rejected you. Give them their space and respect their wishes (words don't have to be typed for the message to be clear).
Respectfully disagree. I don't know if he's intentionally ignoring me or not. Hence the reason for the thread. The moderator can delete it if it bothers people. My intention to reach out shouldn't be considered abrassive at all since it's a sincere callout to find out what the problem is. There is nothing wrong with that.

Alex probably gets dozens of messages/questions/requests from people across a variety of forums and Twitter every day. It's likely he simply doesn't have the time to answer them all and it would probably be going down a rabbit hole if he tried. I certainly wouldn't take it personally.

Alex probably gets dozens of messages/questions/requests from people across a variety of forums and Twitter every day. It's likely he simply doesn't have the time to answer them all and it would probably be going down a rabbit hole if he tried. I certainly wouldn't take it personally.
I would normally agree with you here.. but Alex and I were pretty casual for many years. We've talked together at length on Discord and when his career started, he took a lot of my advice. It's really strange that he hasn't replied to me in either Discord or PMs here (which we all see he visits frequently). That's why I'm hoping this thread is seen my someone close to him to let him know that I am concerned.

Back