England on verge of victory in 2nd Ashes test

Deepak

B3D Yoddha
Veteran
Well done English team (in case they win it). Though McGrath's absence was a crtical blow to Aussies. And Flintoff is playing like god.

Yeah it's been a fantastic match. At midday yesterday when we were 70-ish-for-lots I thought we'd thrown it all away, but the tail wagged and the bowlers have done their job in the Aussie 2nd innings.

It's true what you say about McGrath, but England have had opportunities like that before and failed to take the. It also goes to show that when when a few key Aussie players retire over the next few years they're going to be emminently beatable again.

This would be the only part of the newspaper here that is practically unreadable to me. It would appear, in parts, to be written in English, but it is even more jargon laden than your average graphics card review. . .

Let me guess, obvious sport talk, Indians, English persons, Aussies... Is that about Cricket?

BTW, the best selling game in Great Britain is Brian Lara International Cricket...
In the mean time the best selling game of the weeks in France is Tekken 5...

Dammit by 2 runs!

Well congratulations England, I guess you guys gotta win something once in a while ;)

Back