eHarmony hates me

"Dense"?

A guy having lots of sex with another guy doesn't make the former "dense". It makes him gay.

(And that's more great sig material, all for free!!)

Xenus said:
No damnit I was talking about a link to pic. Now do you catch my driff maybe a little bit. :LOL:

You know, i'm sure it's not your fault...... it's just me, it's 5.30 and i've finished here at the office, but.....

No.

I'm not sure I can put it anymore clearly wothout just plain saying it and I'm pretty sure if I do that the next link will scar me for life. :p

Xenus said:
I'm not sure I can put it anymore clearly wothout just plain saying it and I'm pretty sure if I do that the next link will scar me for life. :p

You're gonna have to cause i HATE IT when i don't understand things...

Come on think. We were going of towards man... and then I said I don't want to see the next picture link.

he was expecting the next one to be a nude of a man!

now then... BACK TO TALKING ABOUT ME!

Really eloquently said there Sage. :p
Now why did it take so long to reach that conclusion I thought it was pretty obvious myself. :?

Xenus said:
Really eloquently said there Sage. :p
Now why did it take so long to reach that conclusion I thought it was pretty obvious myself. :?

l-b was probably too buissy salivating over the pics of Sergio.....

waiddaminnute! this post contains nothing about me! GAR how did you do that!? It's supposed to be about ME ME ME!

Xenus said:
Sage your screwed up in more ways than I can count.

There ya happy now. :p

....you really have no clue. you're not even on the tip of the iceberg.

Well maybe I should hook you up withg a guy I know from another forum. He has dirty dreams and wacks to MOMO from Xenosaga. I think you two would have a very interesting conversation. :p

yes i did. i dont liek cartoons. well sometimes i do. shes cute. but doesnt do anything for me sexually. a well-shaped knot in a tree does more for me than those pics did.

Back