eHarmony hates me

london-boy said:
I still can't believe this discussion stems from your "disappointment" when you were 13yo and had a 2 week thing with somoone. By phone! Really, there are people, like me, who had real problems, and i think everyone here knows how i deal with life. Obviously you had more problems than that, otherwise i'd just say u're insane.
no, it has nothing to do with that. mentioning that was just a counter for being told that someone elses longest relationship was 14 weeks... I would give my kidney to have a lreationship that lasted half as long as that. also, that relationship wasn't over the phone. i was just saying that one of the two weks we were "dating" we didnt even see each other and only talked on the phone once. You want to know the root of my problems? Happened when I was 4, not 13.

london-boy said:
you really need to pull out of this "thing" you're in and... GET OUT THERE
Trawler said:
Man, you live with your work? No wonder you're so depressed! Find somewhere else to live with all that spare time you're using locking yourself away playing EQ2.
no, i dont live with my work. i have virtually no work. i cruise B3D all day at work. And, I rarely play EQ2. Until yesterday I hadn't played it in like a week... maybe more. I spent about 2 hours total playing it yesterday which is REALLY long for me. And, if someone would tell me where the hell "Out There" is then you can bet I'd go there. But, unfortunately, it's really just some mystical fairy-land and doesnt exist in real life.

Sage said:
no, it has nothing to do with that. mentioning that was just a counter for being told that someone elses longest relationship was 14 weeks... I would give my kidney to have a lreationship that lasted half as long as that. also, that relationship wasn't over the phone. i was just saying that one of the two weks we were "dating" we didnt even see each other and only talked on the phone once. You want to know the root of my problems? Happened when I was 4, not 13.

Well i'm sorry to hear that something happened to you when you were young. Something, many things actually, happened to me before i got to the teenage years. I guess we're just different persons who deal with what happened to them in different ways.

I think specifying the problems is PM material, at least from my side of things.

london-boy said:
Sage said:

Well i'm sorry to hear that something happened to you when you were young. Something, many things actually, happened to me before i got to the teenage years. I guess we're just different persons who deal with what happened to them in different ways.

I think specifying the problems is PM material, at least from my side of things.

nah, doesnt matter to me. specifics are of little concequence, it's just all of the things that they've fucked up that matter. people dont realize how strange my mind works. even i dont realize how different i am, i'm sure. being in my head would probably be like being in an aliens head for most people. Like, for example, it recently came up that most people DONT imagine having sex with every suitable object the moment they see it, whether is be an enjoyable thought or not. Yes, I do mean every suitable object. That includes both living and nonliving things. That means all people. Everywhere I look I'm imagining having sex with the things I see. Maybe that's why I dont go out much- because there's too many things to have sex with that I'm afraid I might do it. That's just a random theory I'm throwing out for amusement, not to be taken as me saying it's true.

Sage said:
sorry i'm such a whiney bitch but B3D is my only friend/s

:oops: :oops:

Shock aside,
Why would you only winge and whine to your only friends? They'll get tired of u eventually, unless u put a smile on their face! ;)

Lighten up!

london-boy said:
Sage said:
sorry i'm such a whiney bitch but B3D is my only friend/s

:oops: :oops:

Shock aside,
Why would you only winge and whine to your only friends? They'll get tired of u eventually, unless u put a smile on their face! ;)

Lighten up!

because i dont have anyone else to talk to about this stuff?

So you've imagined having sex with the entire B3D community at the same time? or.....nm

Sage, you need to get out. Your job now is to figure out what "out" is (hint: does not involve computers, or at least not much, and does not involve working more, and does not involve feeling sorry for yourself).

well i dont have a frikkin clue what out is. where am i gonna go? it's not like i really have friends to do stuff with. and its not like theres really much to do anyhow.

Sage said:
well i dont have a frikkin clue what out is. where am i gonna go? it's not like i really have friends to do stuff with. and its not like theres really much to do anyhow.

Where the hell do you live? Tibet?

london-boy said:
Sage said:

downtown Dallas, Texas, USA.

Sage said:
london-boy said:
Sage said:
london-boy said:
Sage said:

Well then!!

well what?

Well then GO!!!

OUT!!!

Don't wanna see you around here for a while!!! ;)

I only wanna see you back when u have someone to talk to. With your voice.

london-boy said:
Sage said:
london-boy said:
Sage said:
london-boy said:
Sage said:

Well then!!

well what?

Well then GO!!!

OUT!!!

Don't wanna see you around here for a while!!! ;)

I only wanna see you back when u have someone to talk to. With your voice.

OUT WHERE!?

I don't no go find someplace aren't you in college there are probably plenty of places college kids hang out in Dallas.

Xenus said:
I don't no go find someplace aren't you in college there are probably plenty of places college kids hang out in Dallas.

how do i find a place? and, no, im not in college. i sit in a server closet from 9-5.

How would I know I live in a town that only has one place eat that isn't fastfood and you can walk from one end to another in five minutes. It is a dry town so there isn't even a bar. There is no place to hangout all we have is about 50 antique shops. So I wouldn't no the first thing about looking for places and trying to stay out of a bad neighborhood. London-boy seems to have plenty of experiece with clubbing though. :p

Xenus said:
How would I know I live in a town that only has one place eat that isn't fastfood and you can walk from one end to another in five minutes. It is a dry town so there isn't even a bar. There is no place to hangout all we have is about 50 antique shops. So I wouldn't no the first thing about looking for places and trying to stay out of a bad neighborhood. London-boy seems to have plenty of experiece with clubbing though. :p

Hey, i'm in Lon Don, Mongolia, where there are more clubs than houses....

By the way, this weekend seems another whacko weekend... starting on friday, rest on sat, club sunday morning (early) and finish on monday!!!

Of course the above is open to changes in case i find something more interesting to do... And there is only one thing that's more fun than clubbing for me at the moment.................. :devilish:

Now thats just cruel talking about getting some on a post made by a man who is lonely and never leaves the computer. :devilish:

Back