eHarmony hates me

He was probably about your age. Now you get where I'm going guess your not screwed up in that way huh? :LOL:

Why must this board have so many issues? Poor Dave B, all he ever wanted to do was start a 3d graphics site..... :cry:

The549 said:
Why must this board have so many issues? Poor Dave B, all he ever wanted to do was start a 3d graphics site..... :cry:

i think the question should be why does Sage have so many issues and how did he find this site

Sage said:
The549 said:

i think the question should be why does Sage have so many issues and how did he find this site
Do you know what a graphics card is?

yes, i love graphics cards. that's why i originally came here.... THEN i found the Gay forum...

The549 said:
Sage said:
The549 said:

Do you know what a graphics card is?

He wanks over graphics cards. And that's not even the worst of his perversities. :devilish:

Well he can wank over my radeon SINCE IT BURNED LIKE ALL YOU GAY PEOPLE WILL ON JUDGEMENT DAY!!! Ha! I'm so hot I need a heatsink. 8)

london-boy said:
The549 said:
Well he can wank over my radeon SINCE IT BURNED LIKE ALL YOU GAY PEOPLE WILL ON JUDGEMENT DAY!!! Ha! I'm so hot I need a heatsink. 8)

Too late, didn't u know? They found a cure.

I, for one, can't say goodbye to condoms and clean needles quick enough.

All joking aside, news these days is very good. :D

this is my thread! stop stealing it! this thread exists for the sole purpose of getting pitty for ME!

Back