did you people not even notice my absence?

John Reynolds said:
Oh, you know the mad stud magnet that is Sage has used his overwhelming masculinity to lay his 10" pipe on half the student body by now.

is he in vet uni or something?:devilish:

John Reynolds said:
Oh, you know the mad stud magnet that is Sage has used his overwhelming masculinity to lay his 10" pipe on half the student body by now.

Crack pipe? He's got a 10" crack pipe?!

SAGE'S GOT A 10" CRACK!

wooohaaa.... :oops:

BlueTsunami said:
Good for roasted chicken?
I prefer thyme lately for that.
yep.gif

I don't have much use for sage....
bleh2.gif

digitalwanderer said:
I prefer thyme lately for that.
yep.gif

I don't have much use for sage....
bleh2.gif

A re enactment of a confrontation between digi and sage

digitalwanderer said:
What did the five fingers say to the face?

Slap!

Sage said:

-----------------------

london-boy said:
Oh you should try it in butter, to put in pasta with lots of cheese. preferably Tortelloni. YUM

Holy crap that sounds good. Almost lunch here....i'm in the mood for pasta now...but thats a little to heavy for lunch (i'll fall alseep at my desk if I eat pasta right now).

BlueTsunami said:
Holy crap that sounds good. Almost lunch here....i'm in the mood for pasta now...but thats a little to heavy for lunch (i'll fall alseep at my desk if I eat pasta right now).

Heh i do know my pasta afterall!! But yeah, it's VERY heavy. Definately not a lunchtime thing. Or a "i have something to do after this" thing. It knowcks you out big time! :LOL:

london-boy said:
Heh i do know my pasta afterall!! But yeah, it's VERY heavy. Definately not a lunchtime thing. Or a "i have something to do after this" thing. It knowcks you out big time! :LOL:

Sacrilege!!! Pasta is always good for you! ESPECIALLY tortellini in cheese sauce, mmmmhhh... :!:

1 Man + 1 Woman + Life Commitment = No Herpies or other viral junk. Unless there is a freak blood transfusion accident.. wich will have origionally been caused by someone somewhere who was being a hoebag.

Hellbinder said:
1 Man + 1 Woman + Life Commitment = No Herpies or other viral junk. Unless there is a freak blood transfusion accident.. wich will have origionally been caused by someone somewhere who was being a hoebag.
use protection.

radeonic2 said:
use protection.

There is no protection against lots of stuff. Genital warts for example, condoms won't help there.

But yes, if we kill all the fun, what would be left? ;)

Back