did you people not even notice my absence?

Sage

13 short of a dozen
Regular
well the reason im almost never on is that the girls here have been very very very VERY nice to me :cool:

but i just wanted to drop in and say hi to my friends

still very bussy though considering i have to make a 4.0 and, although thats not too difficut for me, there are a LOT of extra-curicular activities I am involved in as well as lots of study time ;)

no sage hasnt gotten anyone pregnant yet. hasnt actually done the nasty with anyone yet, just wants to play around for a while until i settle with one person.

oh yeah by the way... i am seriously livingthe dream of every 13 year old boy! woohoo!

Sage said:
oh yeah by the way... i am seriously livingthe dream of every 13 year old boy! woohoo!

I didn't notice your absence when i got back from my holiday.

And i prefer living my current dreams than the dreams i had when i was 13...;)

Just wait till you get into a class taught by an extremist feminist professor. Then you'll be singing a different toon. ;)

Kanyamagufa said:
You're a Power Ranger?
rofl.gif

london-boy said:
I didn't notice your absence when i got back from my holiday.

And i prefer living my current dreams than the dreams i had when i was 13...;)
Amen to that one buddy, AMEN!! :cool:

Glad to hear you're doing fine.

But you should really stop losing time and get on with it. You may never have such opportunity again, so use it or you'll regret it later. Seriously.

_xxx_ said:
Glad to hear you're doing fine.

But you should really stop losing time and get on with it. You may never have such opportunity again, so use it or you'll regret it later. Seriously.

oh believe me i'm having fun... just not actually doing the doo. i think going there even with just one person could make relations with the indigenous population much more volatile

We were hoping if no one mentioned your name, you wouldn't come back.

Regrettably, that wasn't the case.

Sage said:
oh believe me i'm having fun... just not actually doing the doo. i think going there even with just one person could make relations with the indigenous population much more volatile

Well than you have to find a way to keep it private. There surely are some dark corners there somewhere? ;)

_xxx_ said:
Well than you have to find a way to keep it private. There surely are some dark corners there somewhere? ;)

yes but they talk... and then when they see me hanging on some other girl they'llbe like all possesive and hen they both will realize that im playing them.... besides, i dont want to break some poor kids heart

Sage said:
yes but they talk... and then when they see me hanging on some other girl they'llbe like all possesive and...

...then you can have them both. They talk, but then it's only their word against yours. And if you make sure they're satisfied, then it's a good thing that they talk.

And: no risk, no fun ;)

hehehe... why i knew he will post something about him getting laid, even if the topic is called like this....

when you think about it, he would prolly tell about his alleged sexual experiences in topic named "How to repair exhaust pipe on my Honda?".... and i am scared of what he would advice as solution....:LOL:

Cartoon Corpse said:
didn't you say you had herpes a while back? what are you doint 'playing around' with girls? do they know?

well first if there's no penis contact then no worries. im generally a giver not a taker. any anyhow i got the full gamut of tests done at the student health centre. I'm in perfect health after all! :D

Back