Diablo 4 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5, XGP]

The only nerf to sorc seems to be chain lightning. Everything else is a buff. Without values it's hard to know the significance of the changes.
yea, but that in combination with everything just made it too good. Curious to see how well it does now

There are a lot of households out there in the US where a 100Gb game is 10% of their monthly limit for their cable internet.

There are a lot of households out there in the US where a 100Gb game is 10% of their monthly limit for their cable internet.
It was way worse than that when I first switched to cable in ~2016. 50GB was the entire monthly data allowance for anything less than the top price tier.

It was way worse than that when I first switched to cable in ~2016. 50GB was the entire monthly data allowance for anything less than the top price tier.
That's atrocious for 2016. Back in Australia the caps were pathetic and well, I don't think they've improved much either over the last decade.

Minimum Spec Requirements

Settings to run Diablo IV at 1080p native resolution/720p render resolution, low graphics settings, and 30fps.

Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD FX-8350
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon R9 280
DirectX: Version 12
Storage: SSD with 90 GB available space
Internet: Broadband Connection

Medium Spec Requirements

Settings to run Diablo IV at 1080p resolution, medium graphics settings, and 60fps.

Processor: Intel Core i5-4670K or AMD Ryzen 1300X
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 470

High Spec Requirements

Settings to run Diablo IV at 1080p resolution, high graphics settings, and 60fps.

Processor: Intel Core i7-8700K or AMD Ryzen 2700X
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 or AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT

Ultra 4K Spec Requirements

Settings to run Diablo IV at 4K resolution, ultra graphics settings, and 60fps.

Processor: Intel Core i7-8700K or AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
Memory: 32 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 40 Series for fully supported DLSS3 or AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT

*Diablo IV will attempt to run on hardware below minimum specifications, including HDDs, dual-core CPUs, and Integrated GPUs. However, the game experience may be significantly diminished.

*Diablo IV will attempt to run on hardware below minimum specifications, including HDDs, dual-core CPUs, and Integrated GPUs. However, the game experience may be significantly diminished.
This game already runs at a nearly perfectly smooth 30fps on a base XB1, with its pitiful, old 5400rpm drive. Saying an SSD is a 'minimum requirement' is obviously complete nonsense here.

Blizzard: Microtransactions will be cosmetic only!
Also Blizzard: Sorry, they're macrotransactions, cosmetic armor set is $25
:rolleyes:
price is a bit high but its just cosmetic armor in a game whre you barely see what your character looks like. Now if you excuse me I need to go to kfc to get my lunch and kfc armor

pre-purchased it today. Never failed to get this series Day 1 since Diablo II LoD and Diablo 3 (which I initially criticised).

The truth is that all the reviews I've read, while some are waiting to see how the servers work to give it a score, are excellent. Avg scores are around 9. And without being a game from Nintendo :D

If anyone wants to play pm me for my battle.net info
which version did you pre-purchase? This is one of the very very few times I ever buy a game day one, and I got the standard version. I don't see myself buying a game day one anymore except if it's a Diablo game or some other game I feel like "I truly want it".

Game is amazingly addictive. It's more polished than the beta (obviously) but I'm glad to see little issues I had fixed up. Just having a great old time with one of my favorite gaming franchises ever!

which version did you pre-purchase? This is one of the very very few times I ever buy a game day one, and I got the standard version. I don't see myself buying a game day one anymore except if it's a Diablo game or some other game I feel like "I truly want it".
i got the $100 version. I am playing now. My buddy got it on ps5 and apparently there is an authentication issue and people can't play on that version as it thinks they don't own it.

I'm up to level 16 on my necro

Back