Destiny 2

I am also equally divided between Warlock and Titan. Both have abilities I like, maybe Titian is better for solo play due to so many defensive options with the shield AND the bubble. But most probably I will go for the Warlock as its a more risk taking class with all the flying around and I like to keep coming back from near death situations in Destiny :p I dunno why. It keeps it pretty exciting.
All in all, I think Titan would be a safe class to play and Warlock might be the "Ooh I can be a titan and kill it all but lets just fly !" :p

Honestly, I do not like the new shoulder pad design of the silhoutte of the Titan at all(destroys the TItan's look) or I would have gone Titan this time. I started D1 with a warlock but mained the Titan in the latter half of the D1 life cycle.

My hype meter is rising!!!

Is this the game that heals my Overwatch addition???

Only time will tell....Titan Captain America for me :cool:
I am going to be a Devour Voidwalker ! That subtree sounds very cool in theory, almost like unlimited health regen. very curious how it unfolds in real game.

many livestreams on right now on youtube. Australian servers are also live.

So this has a rolling launch date, so already out in Japan, Australia, etc. Another dumb decision by Bungie. I bet spoilers are all over the youtube Destiny muckrackers already.

Should have been out the same time everywhere. Though I suspect they wanted to ease into the load on their servers.

So this has a rolling launch date, so already out in Japan, Australia, etc. Another dumb decision by Bungie. I bet spoilers are all over the youtube Destiny muckrackers already.

Should have been out the same time everywhere. Though I suspect they wanted to ease into the load on their servers.
I can avoid the spoilers, what I cannot avoid is the pain...of waiting while others play ! :cry:

30 seconds of googling says probably not.

-Could be somehow locked aka client knows what time it really is for you
-Locked to timezone/region that you purchased it in
-Against tos/bannable etc possibly
-Have to make another account? Nope.jpg.

Like I said I didn't investigate far if it's any trouble at all I'd rather just wait.

35 people on my friends list are playing already, that's over 40% of my list. I've never seen this many people online in a long time.

Damn you amazon, why couldn't you have shipped my copy a day earlier! Have to wait until tomorrow afternoon. :(

edit: Currently over 112k viewers in the D2 twitch directory. That nearly doubled since before the digital launch. Wonder if that will grow considerably higher during peak hours.

Last edited:
Everyone playing Destiny, I think they'll sell a few of these! Just a hunch [emoji23]
But as expected, now that I know they'll add HDR, I don't want to play it as I know how much better it will look after that happens.

It's mostly fun, graphics are way better, in some cases like the Hive almost a generation gap.

I had some server issues at first but for the most part was able to play.

Cant really say much more. I couldn't get into crucible all night for whatever reason either. Played about 3 hours, got to level 7.

The environments are much more rich but they also feel dank to me. I hope there are some pristine, clean, environments like the Cosmodrome somewhere.

The new map/ "destinations" and all navigation is kind of annoying and convoluted, not simpler?

Also Trostland is a stupid name.

Also I got what appears to be an exotic (it's yellow) armor at level 6? And could equip it right away. it was in the campaign so everybody will. So, that's new. Didn't pay too much attention TBH.

Will continue powering through campaign tomorrow!

I don't get it though, I got the stupidly expensive super duper version but I have no extras... Do I actually have to do something to get items I paid for on the pre-order, a lot?

Back