Dark Water

epicstruggle

Passenger on Serenity
Veteran
Ok, anyone watch this movie (remake, not the japanese original). Im in the mood for a good scary movie, and thought this might be a good one to go to.

epic

london-boy said:
The original had like 2 scary jumpy moments and that was it... nothing special...
yep watched and liked the original. From the clips ive seen of the remake its not an exact copy of the movie. Was hoping that it was scarier/darker. Jennifer Connelly plays does a good job playing messed up characters (and she's a hottie. ;) ) I hope this turns out to be a good movie so i can go see it.

epic

Yeah i like her too, in the gayest way possible of course. A colleague of mine, french, look exactly like her. Quite freaky.

I'm sure the US version will be all beefed up with a jumpy scary moment every 5 seconds. Which is good, i loved the Grudge for that reason.

Is there such a thing as a scary movie for adults? The best they can do is a slight jump factor when your not expecting it.

When was the last time you watched a movie that scared you so much, that you went to sleep with the lights on or had nightmares?

I will want to watch this movie in the theater just for Jennifer Connelly. She is an amazing actress who even helped bring The Hulk up a couple notches.

I don't find that horror movies are generally scary especially for adults. It's usually more chilling to watch a suspense or thriller.

The Eye has some extremely scary 'shock' scenes, although unfortunately besides those 3-4 scenes it's sort of dull, but still worth watching if you're into asian movies.

Back