CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

ff025b5763bd4d89f610a3dba4618e5564f79c4b.jpeg

750db1560df486e15206b050cd61a68ec72ca2a2.jpeg

Images copied from other forum...

Very confusing...

"Provides photorealistic shadow and reflection rendering as well as gameplay at 30fps with dynamic 4K scaling."

So reflections too?

Very confusing...

"Provides photorealistic shadow and reflection rendering as well as gameplay at 30fps with dynamic 4K scaling."

So reflections too?
There were no RT reflections in that PS5 video that I could see.

How do you download the PS5 version? I have the PS4 disc version installed and see only option for the PS5 trial version.

Nope, for me there is a discounted offer, no free upgrade.
Maybe it comes availabe at different times at different regions.

Series S gets no 60 FPS mode and no RT. Yet again the Series S promise of the same features at lower res is broken, but that's not surprising.

Anyway my question is are there major, generalized, graphical improvements? The patch notes dont spend much time on the visuals so I am guessing no, seems more like a lot of balancing and bug fixing. I'm sure the DF vid will tell more but that may be a couple days.

They drop this right as Destiny Witch Queen will probably take me over for 2 months. Ahh well, I waited this long can wait more. I can play a few days before WQ as is.

Yet again the Series S promise of the same features at lower res is broken
Who made that promise?
Could just as easily say, I'm sure many people was expecting more from RT on the PS5 & XSX.
Shame about not having a 60fps mode though.

The question is for the people that own the XSS, if they feel that their getting a reasonable experience for their $300.

Back