CYBERPUNK 2077 [PC Specific Patches and Settings]

CD Projekt Red hires Cyberpunk 2077 modders to work on the game | KitGuru
August 31, 2021
The announcement was made by Traderain (via Reddit), stating that he has been hired alongside Blumster, Nightmarea, and rfuzzo, three other developers of Wolvenkit. The four members will be working under the name of Yigsoft, which has been co-founded by Traderain and Nightmarea. Mostly known for their work on WolvenKit, the team will now be responsible for implementing official modding support on Cyberpunk 2077 and improving the game’s backend, hoping to “bring Cyberpunk 2077 to the next level”.

For those who may not know what Wolvenkit is, it’s an open-source modding tool for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Cyberpunk 2077 used to edit game files and create new ones. With Cyberpunk 2077 still lacking official modding support, this tool has been very important for mod developers. It’s unclear if the team will still be responsible for updating and supporting the Wolvenkit, now that they have been hired by CD Projekt Red.

There have clearly been some optimizations on PC as well. Now I don't get any slowdowns I used to have with large crowd sizes. The launch version needed a restart to boost fps every now and then. No such problems anymore. Managed to up dlss quality as well.

Damn, puddles seem to be the gift that keeps on giving this gen.

This is the rain and wet environments generation because developers need to show off their RT prowess. :p

Or at least check that checkbox. RT in game? Does it have wet surfaces? Check, RT in game. :p

Regards,
SB

This is the rain and wet environments generation because developers need to show off their RT prowess. :p

Or at least check that checkbox. RT in game? Does it have wet surfaces? Check, RT in game. :p

Regards,
SB

They were already there to show off SSR, RT just came as a drop-in replacement.

The fistfight quest is probably my least favourite quest that I can remember in any game. It's shockingly bad :no:

Apart from that I'm enjoying the game but fuck that questline.

Anyone know the fix for sudden performance drop (almost 50%) after playing for a while?

Googling around, this also happen on stadia. So I don't think it's my usual bad luck with bugs.

But googling around I found no fix. The only Workaround is by going back to main menu and reloading.

found the issue with perfoemance loss aftar playing for awhile. Its GPU memory leak, bad memory cleanup procedure, and/or memory streaming budget.

Changing the texture from high to medium, it will take couple of hours before the issue occur.
change texture to medium and cascade shadow range to low, and the performance loss practically never happen. Even the map have no performance loss

Back