CYBERPUNK 2077 [PC Specific Patches and Settings]

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Malo, Dec 19, 2020.

1. pharma

Veteran Regular

Yep. Works really well if user preference is for more sharpening, though IMO only needed to augment lack of definition found in native TAA images.

#121 pharma, May 26, 2021
    Last edited: May 26, 2021
  2. Rootax

Veteran Newcomer

Given the crazy bad launch, maybe cdpr said "yes yes we know we missed the bias thing and not enabled the sharpening, it will be fixed at launch" :D

BTW, from what i saw from the credit, in the nvidia section there is like 20-30 people, and in the amd section, 2. Find that "funny".

Lightman likes this.
  3. see colon

see colon All Ham & No Potatos
    Veteran

It's an nVidia sponsored title, though. They obviously would have a bigger team working with any developer on a sponsored title.

Lightman and Silent_Buddha like this.
  4. Silent_Buddha

Legend

Especially when you considered how hyped it was. Going by hype it was literally the most anticipated title of the year and everyone knew that multiple sites would be putting it under the microscope.

Regards,
    SB

5. Rootax

Veteran Newcomer

Yeah. Is it a sponsored title because nvidia can allocate ressources, or nvidia allocated ressource because it's a sponsored title... But it's an other subject.

6. HLJ

HLJ
    Regular Newcomer

Sidenote:
    I have not had a single game-crash since the patch 1.22

Lightman, PSman1700, pharma and 6 others like this.
  7. Rootax

Veteran Newcomer

None either, 64hours on 1.22.

Lightman, pharma, HLJ and 3 others like this.
  8. see colon

Veteran

I have 326 hours in Cyberpunk, started playing it day 1 and finished my real playthroughs before 1.2 and only had 3 real crashes and one glitch while exiting a brain dance. Reloading a save fixed that last one. Never even fell through the world or anything like that. Enter the Matrix on console was more broken for me.

1 crash per 100 hours isn't really that bad. Most people would have finished the game and been done with it in less than that.

Lightman, Pete, pharma and 4 others like this.
  9. milk

milk Like Verified
    Veteran Regular

That's one low bar you are setting there, brother. hahaha

10. see colon

Veteran

I mean, yeah. But there weren't any patches for the PS2 of Gamecube releases. So ETM was buggier at launch and buggier today. But you could finish it, which I think is impossible for some pressings of Def Jam Fight for NY. So it isn't the lowest bar.

11. orangpelupa

orangpelupa Elite Bug Hunter
    Legend Veteran

I wonder if they finally fixed all issues of Quests steps not progressing.

The previous patch says they've fixed it but turns out they only fixed it for some Quests not all.

12. HLJ

HLJ
    Regular Newcomer

I have not run into stuck quests.

Lightman, orangpelupa and pharma like this.
  13. orangpelupa

orangpelupa Elite Bug Hunter
    Legend Veteran

hopefully you wont ever met any stuck quests. Its a huge turn-off.

CP2077 need an "Abandon quest" button that act like old Destiny 2, so it wil basically resets the quests and all flag about it, thus hopefully not being hit with the no progress bug again

Pete likes this.
  14. see colon

Veteran

I only had a couple of these in all my playthroughs. There was the one with Bugbear that wouldn't let me pick up the quest item. It worked on my second playthrough. There was another one about communists where I had to search a body in a chair. Got that on my second playthrough also, but that was more of a glitch because you have to search a body in a chair but I had to aim at just the right spot to search it even though it was marked as if the whole body was searchable. I reloaded my old game and got it there also. And the third was the mission where the NPC girl is talking to Brendan, I left while she was talking and by the time I came back, she was gone but there was a quest marker at Brendan but I couldn't interact with him at all. Not even purchase drinks from him. You are supposed to talk to the girl IIRC. I believe there are patch notes that say they fixed this, but I completed that quest in my third playthrough. Side note, Brendan's story isn't required to get the achievement for completing all missions in Westbrook. Only police actions and missions given to you by a fixer are required, so I got the achievement for Westbrook on my second playthrough.

Lightman and Pete like this.