CYBERPUNK 2077 [PC Specific Patches and Settings]

I use Reshade CAS to inject sharpening and with that, even DLSS Performance at 1440p and 1080p look identical to native quality.

The thing is, I as an enthusiast know how to work around that. But the mainstream just compares the two side by side and will notice that DLSS is a lot blurrier than native. They think it's DLSS fault and disregard it. That it's just wrong set sharpening levels by the developers does not cross their minds.

DLSS sharpening should be active by default by the same level of TAA sharpening so that in side by side comparisons, both look identical. I'm baffled how that slipped Nvidia's quality control for DLSS (if there is any) It was their big RTX title after all.

Given the crazy bad launch, maybe cdpr said "yes yes we know we missed the bias thing and not enabled the sharpening, it will be fixed at launch" :D

BTW, from what i saw from the credit, in the nvidia section there is like 20-30 people, and in the amd section, 2. Find that "funny".

Given the crazy bad launch, maybe cdpr said "yes yes we know we missed the bias thing and not enabled the sharpening, it will be fixed at launch" :D

BTW, from what i saw from the credit, in the nvidia section there is like 20-30 people, and in the amd section, 2. Find that "funny".
It's an nVidia sponsored title, though. They obviously would have a bigger team working with any developer on a sponsored title.

It's an nVidia sponsored title, though. They obviously would have a bigger team working with any developer on a sponsored title.

Especially when you considered how hyped it was. Going by hype it was literally the most anticipated title of the year and everyone knew that multiple sites would be putting it under the microscope.

Regards,
SB

Yeah. Is it a sponsored title because nvidia can allocate ressources, or nvidia allocated ressource because it's a sponsored title... But it's an other subject.

I have 326 hours in Cyberpunk, started playing it day 1 and finished my real playthroughs before 1.2 and only had 3 real crashes and one glitch while exiting a brain dance. Reloading a save fixed that last one. Never even fell through the world or anything like that. Enter the Matrix on console was more broken for me.

1 crash per 100 hours isn't really that bad. Most people would have finished the game and been done with it in less than that.

That's one low bar you are setting there, brother. hahaha
I mean, yeah. But there weren't any patches for the PS2 of Gamecube releases. So ETM was buggier at launch and buggier today. But you could finish it, which I think is impossible for some pressings of Def Jam Fight for NY. So it isn't the lowest bar.

I wonder if they finally fixed all issues of Quests steps not progressing.

The previous patch says they've fixed it but turns out they only fixed it for some Quests not all.

I have not run into stuck quests.

hopefully you wont ever met any stuck quests. Its a huge turn-off.

CP2077 need an "Abandon quest" button that act like old Destiny 2, so it wil basically resets the quests and all flag about it, thus hopefully not being hit with the no progress bug again

I wonder if they finally fixed all issues of Quests steps not progressing.

The previous patch says they've fixed it but turns out they only fixed it for some Quests not all.
I only had a couple of these in all my playthroughs. There was the one with Bugbear that wouldn't let me pick up the quest item. It worked on my second playthrough. There was another one about communists where I had to search a body in a chair. Got that on my second playthrough also, but that was more of a glitch because you have to search a body in a chair but I had to aim at just the right spot to search it even though it was marked as if the whole body was searchable. I reloaded my old game and got it there also. And the third was the mission where the NPC girl is talking to Brendan, I left while she was talking and by the time I came back, she was gone but there was a quest marker at Brendan but I couldn't interact with him at all. Not even purchase drinks from him. You are supposed to talk to the girl IIRC. I believe there are patch notes that say they fixed this, but I completed that quest in my third playthrough. Side note, Brendan's story isn't required to get the achievement for completing all missions in Westbrook. Only police actions and missions given to you by a fixer are required, so I got the achievement for Westbrook on my second playthrough.

Patch 1.3 is coming to PC, consoles, and Stadia soon! Here is a list of the most notable changes coming in this update.

The 1.3 patch delivers the following free DLCs:
  • Johnny Silverhand's Alternative Appearance – can be enabled in Settings in the "Additional Content" tab.
  • Multilayered Syn-Leather Deltajock Jacket, Luminescent Punk Jacket - both available in the stash in V's apartment after receiving a message from Viktor after completing The Ride. They're of Rare/Iconic quality by default, Crafting Specs to craft a higher quality will also be unlocked.
  • Archer Quartz "Bandit" - available as a reward or for purchase (depending on choices made by player) after completing Ghost Town and then receiving a message from Dakota or Rogue. If you haven't received the message, make sure to be in the Badlands area and move further away from Dakota's workshop. Dakota will also need a couple of days to contact you.

Patch 1.3 — list of changes - Cyberpunk 2077

Last edited:
I wonder if they'll implement some RDNA2 raytracing optimizations on the PC version when they release the new-gen console patches with raytracing enabled.

Patch 1.3 is coming to PC, consoles, and Stadia soon! Here is a list of the most notable changes coming in this update.

The 1.3 patch delivers the following free DLCs:
  • Johnny Silverhand's Alternative Appearance – can be enabled in Settings in the "Additional Content" tab.
  • Multilayered Syn-Leather Deltajock Jacket, Luminescent Punk Jacket - both available in the stash in V's apartment after receiving a message from Viktor after completing The Ride. They're of Rare/Iconic quality by default, Crafting Specs to craft a higher quality will also be unlocked.
  • Archer Quartz "Bandit" - available as a reward or for purchase (depending on choices made by player) after completing Ghost Town and then receiving a message from Dakota or Rogue. If you haven't received the message, make sure to be in the Badlands area and move further away from Dakota's workshop. Dakota will also need a couple of days to contact you.

Patch 1.3 — list of changes - Cyberpunk 2077
  • Optical Camo cyberware will now be available for purchase from Ripperdocs.
nice

• The level requirement of items will now increase with each upgrade. Note: the level of upgraded items will be adjusted as a result of this change. The equipped items which exceed the level requirement can keep being used but, if unequipped, will have to wait until the required level is reached.
ouch

It's pretty weak imo. Some of the QoL stuff were already fixed by mods for a while.

At the same time, it's hard to make this chicken sh*t into a chicken salad :/ Even without any bug, the core of the game is not good enough...

I wonder if they'll implement some RDNA2 raytracing optimizations on the PC version when they release the new-gen console patches with raytracing enabled.

Its probably the otherway around if anything. Anyway, RDNA2 already is 'optimized' for this game. But we will see how the consoles perform, your probably looking at ballpark RX6700 level of performance, if optimized well, for the PS5.

Back