treadmill.gif

toast.gif

notworthy.gif

headbang.gif

Just a few more ideas...

EDIT: and the pimp is the better "cool", of course

pimp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
After visual inspection I see no "more" link.
In fact I see no list of icons for use inside of the post, just a list of message icons like the interrogation above.

After visual inspection I see no "more" link.
In fact I see no list of icons for use inside of the post, just a list of message icons like the interrogation above.

Aaaaah. I have a suspicion you're using the "Basic editor". If that's not on purpose, go into your Control Panel, chose Edit Options from the menu on the left, go all the way down to the bottom and you'll see a drop down for "Message Editor Interface". If yours says "Basic", then change it to "Standard editor" and give that a try to see if you like it. You'll then have the "[More]" option (and the regular group of smilies right next to the edtior).

I advise avoiding the "Enhanced" editor option. I've (and others) found it to be flaky in some circumstances (particularly with copying in formatted text from another site).

Is the "Basic" editor the forum default for new members? Maybe we should consider changing that to "Standard", which is a whole lot more friendly in my book, without the quirks of the "Enhanced".

So, I was "blind" all this time :oops:

I dont know how/why I was using the basic editor.

Thanks geo, I can see now :LOL:

Yeah, I remember when I found that too. I was like "wow!". It does make me wonder how many folks are limping along with that Basic editor, unawares of the life-changing wonderfulness that is only a few clicks away. :smile:

once again, just thought i'd check in for no other reason than to affirm that you guys are my heroes. Oh... and... while we're here, can we nuke the flame wa--errr, console forum? ;) ;) ;) ;)

Back